Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, ds is 16m. He is my second child and AF returned when dd was 19m. For the past week I have been having low abdominal cramps that sort of come and go. I have also been sick (chest cold) and started a z-pac around this time. Over the weekend, I was SUPER emotional. However, it was also dd's 5th b-day and we had 2 parties in a row, and most of my tearfulness was about her getting so big. But still, I'm not a crier and dh actually asked me if I was preggo!!!! Which got me wondering about AF. I just didn't expect to see her again until at least 19m like with dd, but I know that's so silly.

Yesterday I was getting really hot and then cold throughout the day, and even a little woozy at one point. Last night I had a hard time falling asleep b/c I felt like my heart was racing. Today my stomach has been bothering me again (but not in a preggo way, like a churning sensation).

Not sure if any of this makes sense. Guess I'm just looking for reassurance that each time is different and that the hormonal changes that accompany these times are capable of all sorts of crazy stuff! That, plus a nice hefty dose of abx are enough to bring anyone to tears I guess

TIA, and please let me know if this is not posted in the right forum...I wasn't sure where it fit best.

·
Registered
679 Posts
i would guess that your period is probably on it's way. another thing i've noticed is that i get way more emotional and pmsy around my period while i'm nursing (she's 20 months and i got 1st ppaf at 11 months)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.