Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am working myself into a right state.

I have an order out that hasn't yet arrived here. I e-mailed the WAHM to ask exactly the date was when the order shipped. She wrote back with the DC number and all the info for the delivery. My order was delivered June 1 but the address was wrong. I don't mean wrong house number, I mean city and state.

I'm not upset about that part. I know this mama will make it right. I love this wahm so much and I know she would never ever in a million years let anyone down.It was an honest mistake. What has me worked up is the thought that someone, maybe another customer may have gotten my order and assumed it was theirs for the keeping!!!! I will be so angry if this is what has happened.

Ok, letting go of some of the anger here. This is what I'm hoping for...I hope that the person who got it will make sure it will be returned to this fabulous WAHM. I'm not all that hopeful since it's been 12 days and it's already been delivered.

That is stealing! Even if it was a mistake, it's still stealing!
:

·
Premium Member
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok, someone else does have my order. I know this now.

The mix up happened because me and this other person have the same first name. Let me just say that if this person is under the mistaken impression that they've been fairied, it's one helluva gift. I hope this person will contact the wahm and at least offer to pay for this order.

It has happened that I've gotten diapers in the mail I hadn't paid for and I immediately contacted the wahm to let her know. This was in the days before all this fairying was going on. I am really sick of all this dishonesty that is going on so I guess it touched a nerve with me today.

So my advice is if you get something in the mail you didn't order, make sure it isn't an order someone else is waiting for.

·
Premium Member
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ok, this is what happened...

I ordered a coveted item. Apparently, I have the same first name as another customer. This other customer place 2 separate orders when I placed my one order. The wahm thought she only had one customer with my first name so she deleted my order while the other order went out ok. So basically, I was overlooked
The wahm is making it up to me tho. REALLY REALLY making it up to me

·
Premium Member
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Jamie hoping to win a diaper reminds me of going to New Orleans and playing Name That Tune for shots of apple pucker in a bar called The Big Bad Wolf. I won.
:
:

I hope you all feel like you know me a little better now

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.