Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissSugarKane
I am glad it all worked out.I wish I knew the whole story because , well , I am nosey

"Me too."

Me three!
:
Will you tell us if we guess correctly? I'll go first...
I think someone got your order, figured she got a nice visit from the diaper fairy, and happily put the dipes on her little one's bum. Then, after reading your posts, she realized she got the wrong package but was embarrassed to say anything. She contacted you privately, and is planning to send you the dipes.
So...am I right????? Am I the only one who loves making up stories about people they see or situtations they hear about that seem interesting?

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
I guess Miss Thang (aka-MissSugarKane) and I were both wrong, so no candy for either of us. I'm happy you're getting something fancy to make up for the mix up. Now I'm wondering what the coveted item was. You're going to keep me guessing all night.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by MissSugarKane
Overlooked

I didn't want any candy anyway.I was hoping to win a diaper
:
And here I was trying to distract you from your diaper obsession by offering a candy prize. If you weren't playing, I was thinking we could have made the prize be to pick the dipe of one's choice from your stash.
Oooh...I just thought of something to post in the Stash part 3 thread.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by greenluv
Jamie hoping to win a diaper reminds me of going to New Orleans and playing Name That Tune for shots of apple pucker in a bar called The Big Bad Wolf. I won.
:
:

I hope you all feel like you know me a little better now

:LOL
Tears are rolling down my face right now. Greenluv, you're on a roll tonight.

ETA: a song for Greenluv

Who does shots at the Big Bad Wolf
Big Bad Wolf, Big Bad Wolf?
Who does shots at the Big Bad Wolf?
Gre-e-e-en-luv

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.