Mothering Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,142 Posts
yep, and gauze can be snappied too (not sure if birdseye and gauze are the same) but my flats (from Chile, they look like gauze but they dont say so in the package, they just say "diapers") can be pinned or snappied.

·
Registered
5,454 Posts
See... my first flats are coming from http://www.bumwrapdiapers.com and really, I couldn't find anywhere that said whether they were flannel or birdseye or what.. or even the dimensions. I guess I am assuming they're birdseye (or at least hoping!). I'm pin-phobic at the moment. I used them One Lone Time and it wasn't nearly as traumatic as I thought it would be, but... I don't know. I guess I was prefold petrified as well and... now I love them
I'm hoping I'll really like flats as well ... especially for trips and such.

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
I just heard from her at Bum-Wrap, and she said "Flats are made of birdseye cotton. They are 27x27." I am fascinated by the pretty colors too and have been one click away from ordering a half-dozen many times tonight! I just wish I knew whether I will actually like flats! :LOL

Tara

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.