Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've decided to add some pocket diapers to our stash. Ds (26 months) has gone back to nursing like a newborn so we end up changing his Bummis covers at every change anyhow. One problem is that he seems to be allergic to fleece
He tried a swaddlebees pocket with fleece last night and a Happy heiny with fleece today and both diapers broke him out in a rash with red raised bumps. It looked hot and painful. Has anyone else's kid had this type of rash? Were they allergic or did something else cause it?

thanks,
~Nay

·
Registered
5,467 Posts
Yes my DD gets the same with fleece and suade cloth she gets the same with Pul covers where the pull touches her skin. You might wanna try the swaddle bee AIOs these have a layer of cotton velour on top an the fleece under which helps give it a stay dry feeling but without the poly and it still has a pocket to add assorbancy. I tried it on my very rash prone DD shes out grown the largest size unfortunally but it seemed to be a good fit.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good news! I tried the swaddlebees on him again and he was fine. He says he likes them, too, which is a good enough endorsement for me

~Nay

1 - 4 of 4 Posts