Mothering Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>i've noticed that both old navy and children's place have fleece-lined jeans for babies. has anyone tried either brand over cloth diapers? i'd like to buy one or two pair of these for my little one, but i'd hate to waste the money if they're not going to fit over his fuzzi bunz.</p>

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
<p>I've got a pair of the Old Navy ones on my LO right now.  We had to go a size up but they fit his butt just fine.  The pair we have has those elastic adjustibility tabs (which I love).  He wears prefolds with Thirsties covers (mostly).</p>

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
<p>They are fine as long as you size up - my concern is that I own a pair of fleece-lined pants myself and I don't find them very comfortable - they don't breathe very well....</p>

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
<p>wow, even in winter? i'm not worried about breathability at this point. my 4 yo daughter has a pair that she loves, and we had a pair for her when she was just a few months old, though she wasn't cloth diapered at the time. thanks for the replies!</p>

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
<p>Nope - I find them clammy - I use them for standing waiting for the school bus in the winter with DD, and I can't wait to get them off! Flannel lined though... I love! Mind you I have clothes sensitivities anyway so I may be an outlier LOL.</p>

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
<p>I used TCP ones on DS the last few years.  I bought a size up and they were still tough to get on...they worked though.</p>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts