Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,<br>
I have seen a lot of positive reviews here for the Flip diaper and am curious to try them (the apparent trimness appeals to me, as well as my cloth addiction and desire to try everything). But, at least in the photos, the liner looks a lot like the gCloth liner, which I found bunches up and shifts around on my DS, causing leaks. But then again, the gDiaper cover is a lot different than the Flip. I dunno. Has anyone tried both, and can you compare? Do the Flip liners stay in place well? Do EBF poops get on the cover?<br><br>
Thanks!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Yes, ebf poops will get on the cover with Flips. I haven't had any problems with leaking or bunching from the Flip--I really like the whole system.. The stay dry insert is great, the organic insert is wonderful, and the cover can be used with prefolds as well. The Flip cover is the favorite of all my covers--I wish they had more colors and some patterns.<br><br>
I HATED everything about the g-diaper system except the cute outer covers.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Haven't tried Flip, but looked at the IRL at the store, and have tried g-Diapers and was SO annoyed with how cheaply they were made. Flip looked so much sturdier.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts