Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My maillady showed up at the door at 10AM. She just took over the route and I am so pleased that our mail will be coming so early now.

And I got the ultimate FluffyMail. One lovely dozen from FluffyMail from my first custom slot.
Ben's little brain is melting down just hugging all of his new fluff.

And I got two Cushie Tushie soaker shorts in the American flag pattern. Very cute but the downside is that the yarn colors are different. So one looks like a modern day flag with the bright colors, and one looks like an old fashioned flag, with more of the country colors.
No matching bums for us this time.

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Oh, I am sorry about the soaker shorts.

The fed ex man came around 11am and brought our Indian Prefolds from Granitesmiths. I can't wait to wash them up and feel how soft they are.

Then the mailman came at 11:20 which is super early for us...Yey!

He brought 2 FMBG AIOs, and the most gorgeous soaker from Simply Sage. Oh my, it is so beautiful! It is Alpaca and so soft and fuzzy.
I was having buyers remorse right after I bought it and wasn't sure I liked it that much...but in person, it is so beautiful. I think it may be the most gorgeous soaker I have ever seen. I can't stop petting it...neither can the cat.
:
:LOL

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutie Patootie
Oh, I am sorry about the soaker shorts.

The fed ex man came around 11am and brought our Indian Prefolds from Granitesmiths. I can't wait to wash them up and feel how soft they are.

Then the mailman came at 11:20 which is super early for us...Yey!

He brought 2 FMBG AIOs, and the most gorgeous soaker from Simply Sage. Oh my, it is so beautiful! It is Alpaca and so soft and fuzzy.
I was having buyers remorse right after I bought it and wasn't sure I liked it that much...but in person, it is so beautiful. I think it may be the most gorgeous soaker I have ever seen. I can't stop petting it...neither can the cat.
:
:LOL
Oh yeah! I have a custom for some Alpaca shorts coming up from Simply Sage.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Sorry about the soakers!

I haven't checked the mail yet today but yesterday we got our Luxebaby organic wool and soaker, Ergo carrier, swim diaper and drawstring ******* for our trip!
(also a bunch of PUL :LOL)

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It isn't as though the soaker shorts aren't lovely as could be. They just don't match in colors. I'll try to post pics of the boys on Sunday.

Chrisitina: It looks like you got an armload of fluff yesterday.

·
Registered
7,928 Posts
Nothing here either ... I'm waiting on a pwp and el bee both from the tp. Hopefully tomorrow as I would like a little pick me up from the PO! (Both kiddos have been sick ...
).

1 - 20 of 30 Posts