Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
I got my wool cover from fluffymail.com and I
it! So pretty and soft and the embroidery is perfect - not too little and not overdone! I have a feeling this will quickly become one of the favorites at our house!!

Oops...edited to add that I also got an FMBG AIO and an SOS that I bought off the TP.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by MissSugarKane
After surviving the rotten mailess day yesterday , today I got:

-Two Patchwork Pixie wool covers (sage and Kanji stamped Marigold)

-Funky Fibers Down Under soaker (It fit's perfect Sherry!)
I am sooo glad!!!

·
Registered
10,292 Posts
Our mail finally got here around 5:30.

I got 2 new pairs of Robeez which Sarah insistecd we put on immediately

A Little Caboose fitted for Becca from Fluffy Mail

and a Firefly I won on Ebay

Just waiting for our 7th Heaven fitted (c'mon Donna, what's the wait? You busy being a newly preggo mam or something?
)

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Got my first Happy Heiny's today! A frog batik print I bought off the TCOYF classifieds board. It barely fits ds(he's barely a medium I think), but it's sooo cute! I put a bunch of baby clothes up on ebay today so I can buy more diapers(just confused on what to get next...). Yaaay!

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
We received our package from Celestial Baby:

1 med side snap hemp fitted with "fall color" serging
1 med side snap hemp fitted with a print on the outside (our FIRST print diaper)
1 large side snap hemp fitted with "fall color" serging & 2 really pretty hemp wipes with fall leaves velour type fabric on the other side...too pretty to use as wipes! (I won this last diaper and the wipes from Ebay)
And she threw in a freebie. WOOHOO!

These diapers are looking pretty cool! They have a soaker that's sewn in to just the back for quick drying.

It's a good fluff day for us

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
My mail FINALLY got here!
(After 5:00 p.m., though...
: )

I got two snap-peas from Sugarpeas and a Happy Tushies pail liner from the TP!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.