Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Today should be the day I get...

12 Color Fuzzy Bunz

2 Happy Heinys (one Tie dye and one Butterfly batik)

and

4 Snappis

I can't wait...I can't wait...I can't wait!

Yesterday I received 6 Sammy's. The day before yesterday I received a dozen Kissaluv contours and a dozen Kissaluf fitteds.

I've gotten a lot of Fluffy Mail in the last 2 weeks.

I'm addicted to Fluffy Mail. I don't know what will happen to me when I'm not getting Fluffy Mail as often.

PDe

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Today I got 3 SugarPeas wool covers: winter white, dusty rose, and sage...............and a cranberry windpro cover. I can't get enough of Carrie's covers, they fit Ivy so dang well!!!

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
I got a cute AIO...from a WAHM who shall remain anonymous. I was really irked cause it took 3 weeks to come and it was an instock item...she said she lost it right before it was to ship and had to make a new one. But then she didn't even send it priority or anything, which kinda ticked me off....
:
But it's a cute dipe, and Lucy likes it, so I guess it's all good...

·
Registered
108 Posts
I got 2 wool covers from Amber (Darling Diapers) that she had made as a trial for her daughter then sold the extras. They are really soft and cute. One is a 2 layer lavender felted jersey ( I think-thick enough for night use) the other is a very lightweight jade jersey that looks like it will be really trim for day use. Plus a set of night weight soakers for the lavender one. I just wanted to pet them they're so soft and cute!
I'd post pics but I don't have a digital camera. (I need DH to get one just so I can post dipe pics!
) I'm waiting on 2 First Class Baby dipes I bought after the laundry fiasco the other day. I bought size 1s I hope they're not too small as I weighed her today and she is almost 20#
Should I have bought size2s?

·
Registered
6,023 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by MissSugarKane
Can you share a bit about them?
Sure!

I got two prints, a truck and tractor, and stars. The star print has a full layer of microfleece w/a sewn-in with a 3 layer cotton terrycloth soaker. This one is surged with rainbow thread.

The 3 truck and tractor have sherpa linings w/a 3 layer sherpa soaker sewn in. All are velcro closure, which she did an excellent job on by the way and they are all surged with navy blue thread.

All 4 diapers have hidden elastic so they won't rub baby's skin.

I have to say though that I prefer the sherpa to the terrycloth. I'm also having her make fleece topped liners for them.

I would post pics, but not sure if that's okay?
:

ETA: Pictures (thank you Cass
)

WAHM #1

WAHM #2

***There are 3 of the same print on WAHM #2.***

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
I got 2 Sugarpeas covers - a rose with pumpkin and a blue with sage - and three SP size 2 dipes - all of which are gorgeous and SOOOOOO soft!!!
I also got 1 SP snap-pea from Farra (off the TP)
And I got a dozen UBCPFs... for God knows what reason, since I'm now totally addicted to BBH AIOs and SPs!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.