·
Registered
3,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by sweetfeet
Lori, Where do you live that you get mail this early? I wanna live there:LOL

:LOL

I live in a very rural area where the post office doesn't actually deliver, so I get my mail directly at the post office, which opens at 7:30 a.m.
I have to drive my oldest son to school (the bus doesn't come back this road either), so I stop by the post office on my way back home from the school.

Edited to say...
Still wanna live here? 4x4 is a necessity in winter.

·
Registered
847 Posts
I got my two snap in seconds from Sugarpeas! I can see the serging flaw on one, but supposedly there is a red mark on the fleece on the other one but I can't find it. I love it when something on my list of diapering things to buy comes up at 40% off. Very pleased here!

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
I got a package full of Nighty Newts
- soakers and pre-folds! They're the only thing that comes CLOSE to working for DS at night - and I still end up changing him 2-3 times. I'm so glad to have more!!!

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Today the mailman brought me a Kissaluv contour in lime green. The Fedex man brought me a bunch of Sally Spicer bags from a coop.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Well, we didn't get our mail yet today, and it's 5:30

BUT, I am expecting 2 cloud 9 fitteds, some goodies from naturalbabies (wipes, and other stuff I can't remember) and something else from Flicker-n-suds.
I can't wait to get them!!!

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
I got my custom FMBG order today!!!

SIX fitteds!!!
Dog and crane on red
Dragon Flannel
Indigo swirls
Giddyup
Celtic Vines
Surfin' Safari

Two Covers!
Day of the Dead on white
Celtic knots

OMG they are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO beautiful!!!!!

I feel like such garbage today (got the nasty cold my son had) and this just made my day!!!

Thanks, Terri!!!

You are AWESOME!!

Lo

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.