Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
10,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't see one of these yet so I figured I'd start one.

Let's see today I got

Nothing

Nothing

Oh and let me see where is it, Nothing!!!

Still waiting on my FMBG order, there was a slight mix up but I figured it would be here today. I guess I'm hoping for tomorrow

I have coming:

2 VK AIO's but these are customs and I'm sure it will be at least 5 more weeks before I get them
1 Bridgets Soakers but of course shipping from New Zealand I'm sure will be at least another week
1 FLAG from Ebay
Hopefully a coule of Kiwi's

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
I didn't get anything today and it is really bumming me out!

I am still waiting for my Cushie Tushie order (soaker shorts, a diaper, and a headband). Darn post office is at it again because this should have been here already. (mailed on the 19th)

I also still have a Patchwork Pixie that I bought off the TP on its way. This one is almost as overdue as my C.T. but it is coming from Canada, so I know that sometimes takes a bit.

I also have a wool cover and fitted from Divine Coverings that I bought off of ebay coming.

I think that's it, but man it's taking forever!!!!

·
Registered
10,944 Posts
I got a fleece AIO from Todzwife today!! She sent it as a Fairy gift! yay! I can't wait to try it out for nap time. Then, just maybe, I'll be brave to try it out for night time use!

THANK YOU, TODZWIFE!
Blessings,
Liz

·
Registered
4,226 Posts
I got my order from the last baby bloomrs stocking - a golf AIO & a coffee AIO, PLUS Christina made me a golf t-shirt because there was a confusion with the stocking.

I
everything SO much. The AIO's look fabulous, and the soakers are so soft! I am thinking I may have a studio picture taken of Aaron wearing the t-shirt and AIO it is so cute!

·
Registered
7,238 Posts
my fluff days are slowing down, which is MUCH needed for bank acct & paypal & dh's sanity
: that said, i did get my schnoogly wear dipes (2) today & a yummy sherpa/velour wipe
the dipes are blue sushi & tan baby moods. so cute! just doing a wash now....

·
Registered
8,113 Posts
I got an el bee from the tp ... it's a size small and looks itty bitty but I think it'll still fit ds fine.
When he wakes I'm going to try it on him!

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
I'm so excited because I got my first fluffy mail ever today! I got a Sugarpeas wool cover in celery (although it looks more pea-ish to me), a SP snap in diaper to make a WIO and a hemp fleece doubler with microfleece. I have two more orders I am anxiously awaiting from lilbunz and Doodle Bottoms.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.