Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,227 Posts
I've been stalking since early this morning (we're talking 3 am my time) and even had a friend stalking while I was in bed! :LOL So when the email came through I just refreshed the page I'd been sitting on (already logged in a while ago) and it was in stock! Then I put I wanted 12 print diapers and checked right out! I'm #54! What number are you?

I'm so thankful I was able to get these!

·
Registered
7,227 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by mcmrymoon
how the heck does that happen so quickly????????????

does ANYONE want to share????? i am so sad

Aww, they'll be putting up some instock soon. And they'll be putting up some more custom slots as soon as they are done with these (last time it only took them a week to finish the customs).

·
Registered
7,227 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ustasmom
You can get the 12 LC.

Oh I know..
My friend and I who worked together to stalk this decided to share the dozen so that's why they aren't all LC. Plus I couldn't afford all 12 unless I sold my Elbee order! lol I do have some selling to do but thankfully not those (however I might have if my friend and I hadn't worked together because Elbees do get binding issues and my Little Cabooses have not)!

Kellie - It's in my confirmation email and it was on the confirmation screen.

·
Registered
7,227 Posts
Well the friend I was sharing with managed to have another friend grab her a slot of 12 so all 12 are mine!

I'm going to sell half of my Elbee order and buy all 12 as size 2 Little Cabooses since we have enough fitteds in this size.. oh I'm so happy! I'll have my potty training stash (as long as he stays smaller than stinker)!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.