Mothering Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For some reason I must have been dropped off the mailing list when they stocked these...
What did the email say? Are they going to stock custom spots again?
I know no one probably wants to tell me cuz they want them all for themselves...
: but I'm curious!

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
On an email sent 6/15 there was a paragraph that stated:

*You may have noticed that our store looks a little different now. We recently upgraded to a new shopping cart that will offer us many more features and will make adding products to the store more seamless. Due to the way this cart is set up, items may occasionally oversell. Unfortunately, we are not always able to remake oversold items. If we find that we are not able to remake your item, we will notify you via email. If you would like your personal information saved in the new cart for faster checkout, you will need to re-register. You can register at any time using the Register link on the right side of the screen.

I wonder if that has anything to do with their distribution list????

·
Registered
5,195 Posts
no.. the cart is seperate

There are a few reasons why you would not receive emails from any WAHMs list. Some ISPs block "spam emails" and they could be getting caught in that (AOL is notorious for that)... as well if you have spam filters on your inbox, its likely they are being filtered.

If thats not the problem, then often times it could be a matter of you didnt confirm your email. Many WAHMs who use private email lists (not yahoogroups) have a system where after you sign up you need to reply to an email to confirm your membership. Make sure you have done that.

If thats not the case, then double check with the WAHM and make sure your email is correct... and on the list.

HTH!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.