Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
4,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was a tester for the FirstClassBaby diapers and have bought some more since then from Tiffany. I love these diapers! Anyhow their store opens at 9am west coast time. They have wool and PUL covers and front and side snapping diapers.

FluffyMail

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Hey Meghan,

Since you've used them, can you tell me what "Sewn in quick dry soaker available with or without microfleece" means? I only buy quick dry because we often line dry and I don't like it to take days for them to dry.

Thanks!

·
Registered
4,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Michelle. Hopefully this is what you mean...They have 2 layers in the body and a soaker that is sewn into the back that is 3 layers. So it is quick dry. You can get them with or without micro on the top. You can also add a doubler. It snaps in underneath the soaker pad. With a doubler Sophie can go coverless for a few hours. Even without the doubler it is very absorbant. It is one of the faster drying diapers I have had
HTH

P.S. Just wanted to add..the wool covers(serged) are made of a wool jersey that is sooo soft and tee shirt thin! They are perfect now that winter is coming and we need to get pants on the kiddos

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by sweetfeet
Hi Michelle. Hopefully this is what you mean...They have 2 layers in the body and a soaker that is sewn into the back that is 3 layers. So it is quick dry. You can get them with or without micro on the top. You can also add a doubler. It snaps in underneath the soaker pad. With a doubler Sophie can go coverless for a few hours. Even without the doubler it is very absorbant. It is one of the faster drying diapers I have had
HTH
Cool! That's what I wondered, if it was only partially sewn. Great!
See you at fluffymail.com
ag

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Aaack! It's noon EST and no stocking yet!

I'm in Indiana and it's 11am here, but according to time.gov it's really noon est... I thought I was stalking too early. I want some... my ds is outgrowing our SP size 1 and BBH size small... he has plumber's butt all the time now!

·
Registered
500 Posts
I am so anxiously awaiting the opening - I keep checking their site and the store is closed - YUCK! I have a coffee break in 15 minutes and I had hoped to buy before I go (I have unchangeable plans so I can't just stay at my desk!) - I'm so sure I'm going to miss out if it doesn't open asap! It's 15 minutes past the advertised opening time - not that I don't understand, I do - I'm just being impatient - lol!

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by sweetfeet
Should be soon
Do you have any newer pics of Jeremy? I cant believe hes that old now.
I'm shopping now!
Gotta love dial-up though, it's slow as pond water.
:

I'll post some new pictures on my site... it's really out of date!

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
I think they run pretty true to size. My 24 lb 18 month old just outgrew her size 1s. You can see a picture of her in my sig. to give you an idea of size.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by my2girlz
I think they run pretty true to size. My 24 lb 18 month old just outgrew her size 1s. You can see a picture of her in my sig. to give you an idea of size.
Oh good, I'm glad I ordered a size 1, then, DD is barely 16lbs. I had a size 2 in my cart, but got a 1 instead.

·
Registered
500 Posts
I was able to get on before my break (right after I posted - lol!) and I bought a size 1 wool cover - blue with the dolpin, a size 2 wool cover - with Angel embroidered on it and the red, black and white diaper bag. I thought the tote was slightly prettier but the diaper bag was bigger and still beautiful! It wasn't a cheap shopping trip but so much fun!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.