Mothering Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm sitting there folding and snapping some warm diapers fresh from the dryer when I hear the mail truck. I'm waiting on an Elbee and two soakers, so I run out to the mailbox, and what do I find. . . . . . .

. . . a box from Pampers with 2 sposie samples inside. YUCK!
:

So since I had a dissapointing fluff day, what did you get? I hope it was better than mine.

·
Registered
3,799 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I haven't gotten anything. Not even the Fuzzi Bunz I traded a mom from another board for last week. According to delivery confirmation, she got hers four days ago!!! I am so angry, but I'll give it a few more days before I give up hope.

Sorry, don't mean to vent when I've only started posting here. It's just that I think you guys would understand

·
Registered
454 Posts
I got a NB sized Poochies fitted, a rebs tiedye cover/matching shirt, some onesies and pj's for the baby from ebay, and 50 yds of white microfleece!!!
Friday was an even better day, but it was mostly infant clothing!

·
Registered
7,130 Posts
now why did my pampers box only have one? :LOL that's it for fluffy mail today! i'll take the free dipe from pampers b/c she's still in sposies when she goes to work with dh a few days a week.
free is good here!

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
I got a super cute hand knit acrylic soaker capris from kimberlylilly and they are sooo cute. If i had had soakers for ds when he was younger i might have been more open to the idea of fitteds...here are the pics...they are drawstring but it's hard to tell in the pics

back view

side view

front view

eta: i haven't said thank you enough...thank you thank you thank you...I love them and so does ds!!!

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Well, I don't know about TODAY yet, as my DH checks the mail when he gets home from work at 6:00 (my key broke in the lock the first day I used it
: ), BUT...

Yesterday I got a yellow Wonderoos that I bought from someone on the TP. Thanks, Momma, for the good deal!

I also got a package from Kimberly (Kimberlylibby) with a cloth wipey, a ME liner, and some breastpads (not exactly diapers, but the wipe and liner count as fluff mail, right???). Thanks, Kimberly!

Can't wait to see what arrives in our mail today! Woohoo!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.