Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made up a flyer which I can send as a pdf, but if you feel creative, just copy and paste into your word processor, add some pretty colors and clipart and make it your own!

BREASTFEEDING AWARENESS DAY

June 27, 2005 at 3 PM
Seattle Center
International Fountain Lawns

Mamas, Dads and Breastfeeding Advocates! Join us at the Seattle Center's International Fountain on June 27th for a breastfeeding rally! We are planning a peaceful demonstration to promote awareness on the benefits of breastfeeding and the rights of mothers to nurse their babies wherever and however they need to.

- Bring your families and a picnic for dinner, play in the fountain or relax on the grass
- Connect with breastfeeding mothers and supporters from all over Puget Sound
- Get information of breastfeeding support groups, moms groups and resources in your area
- Please wear your breastfeeding t-shirts, buttons, stickers, etc. and bring a balloon to represent each of your breastfed children

Mothers, breastfeeding children and their families need to feel comfortable feeding their children in public. Please come out and show your acceptance and support!

For more information, please contact Cecily Wolff at [email protected] or Sarah Smith at [email protected]

Email me if you want a copy of the pdf. Is there any way to post it in a message or can anyone post it online so we can set up a link?

Sarah

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
PLEASE be sure to add a bit about how this is NOT a protest! We won't be picketing and we are going to be peacefully keeping in compliance with the Seattle Center rules while making our statement. We are breastfeeding families who want the best for our children, and to feel comfortable feeding them wherever and however we need to.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.