Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
I had a terrible time trying to get through checkout. I had 4 NL in my cart when there were 11 available. It would not let me checkout. It kept saying that my connection to fluffymail.com had been terminated.

Those dyed covers were lovely. I almost went for one but the bubblegum colors stopped me. Dh does not like that color on his boys.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Wow!!! Those covers are gorgeous!!! Good thing I missed them since I would have spent money I shouldn't to get them

·
Registered
542 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ustasmom
I had a terrible time trying to get through checkout. I had 4 NL in my cart when there were 11 available. It would not let me checkout. It kept saying that my connection to fluffymail.com had been terminated.

Those dyed covers were lovely. I almost went for one but the bubblegum colors stopped me. Dh does not like that color on his boys.

Hi, I had the same problem checking out. Mine did not say that the connection was terminated but it kept saying Cannot find Server. I kept clicking back and let it sit awhile then I tried again and it went right through. I have no clue what happened.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Porphy
Ok if you have second thoughts about that size one cover let me know! :LOL

Sorry Mama! I got them but I do not have any second thoughts. They will not be on TP any time soon.

Nancy

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was going to buy it with dds christmas money...

I had trouble with the cart too when I tried to go to paypal to pay it just gave me a page cannot be found, connection terminated screen too

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
I am such a terrible hyena. I just checked Fluffymail this morning and all they had was the same old stuff. I would have loved to get either the size1 or size 2 wool. I'm not really interested in nightlights. When are they going to stock regular dipes?

·
Registered
542 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ustasmom
Nancy-

You are becoming quite the Fluffymail snagger lately. :LOL

Just a case of luck I guess. Right Place at the Right time. Rarely happens to me. I got there right when it was stocking the first time then I thought I would take another look in case someone had second thoughts and unloaded their cart. I was pleasantly surprised that she stocked again.

Nancy

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.