Mothering Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's the curly purly pattern and so ridiculously easy - I don't know why I was so scared to try one!

I call it the "twinkle twinkle" soaker, but perhaps it should be the "tinkle tinkle" soaker

Backside

The color isn't this washed out
Front view
"bum" view - but I don't have a real wee one yet, so this will have to do

· Registered
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's Araucania Nature Wool

It's a smidge rough when I think about it going up against a baby's skin, but I haven't washed it yet, so I'm certain it will be perfect once I'm done washing/lanolizing. It was really lovely to work with.

· Registered
3,311 Posts
What size did you make? And did you really size down your needles as much as the pattern calls for? I just made a size small and it is so stinking tiny...... I just don't think it is right...

· Registered
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This is a small...I used 2.5, 4, and 6s. It looks pretty small, but the doll it's on is somewhere in the 3 to 6 month range so I guess (or at least hope!) it will work. The waist band does stretch a ton!

· Premium Member
3,590 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by joshs_girl View Post
It's Araucania Nature Wool

It's a smidge rough when I think about it going up against a baby's skin, but I haven't washed it yet, so I'm certain it will be perfect once I'm done washing/lanolizing. It was really lovely to work with.
Hey! I just used that wool for the very first time! It is lovely to work with.

The soaker is too cute! Nice job!
:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.