Mothering Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p>Dear Jamie,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thank you so much for your kind words and your response to my question last week about a succesful pregnancy and birth. I now have some much-needed hope to support me while we keep trying to fulfill this dream.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have another question for you: is there anything my husband and I need to do or change to help bring this new baby into our lives?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks again!</p>

·
Premium Member
3,804 Posts
<p>Thank you for your patience while the forum is going through some changes. I apologize for the delay of question approval!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I want to encourage you to get some energy healing. Such as Reiki, or Healing touch or anything of the sort. I think there are some energetic imbalances between your body/mind/spirit that are preventing a full term pregnancy. Energy healing can be deeply relaxing and rejuvenating. It can also help balance out hormones, emotional and Spiritual state of being and more. It's like a massage for the Soul. As well as it can help you find some answers within for what might be going on as well. I see this would be very beneficial for you. I encourage you to see this out.</p>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts