Mothering Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Prior to pregnancy I was tracking macros but my goals were significantly different. Since becoming pregnant I don't track quite as much (because my tracker doesn't allow for being pregnant and would just continue to cut my calories as I continue to gain weight and then tell me I'm non-compliant) If you use a tracker like MyFitnessPal or something though, you can set protein goals and set a ratio of proteins-fats-carbs that you want to hit within a certain caloric intake range. I know my main issue with food coming into pregnancy was a lack of produce so I have had to increase my vegetable intake/decrease some breads. It's all about balance really. If you need to set a goal, a food tracker is a great option, but you can also just keep a simple food journal and try to incorporate a meat and vegetable with each meal, or something as simple as that.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Beautiful ladies!

I am a person who loves working out and coffee! And post reading the benefits of coffee before work-out, I have included it in my diet. Also, I drink 2-3 cups of coffee a day. I am in my 3rd month of pregnancy and am worried about both, my workout and coffee intake. Can I continue with both? I have stopped them from a couple of weeks and I have become little more annoying with my lifestyle. what do I do?

·
Registered
92 Posts
When I was pregnant with my first child aside from the prescribed milk, I see to it I eat a healthy and balanced diet of protein and more on fruits. I also do walking exercise and drink at least 8 glasses of water a day.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Having a baby in a womb is the best feeling ever, it makes you feel complete as a woman. You need to take extra care for yourself to be healthy. Reading a book aloud for the baby to hear is a good idea, listening to good music is also helpful. Be a jolly person and have a positive disposition will be resulting in a happy child when growing.
Eat healthy diet and take vitamins.

·
Registered
8 Posts
When I was pregnant, I ate a lot of fruits, especially apples and oranges. Also ate a lot of protein foods. I walked a lot.

·
Registered
2 Posts
How to pay attention to diet during pregnancy
When I was pregnant, I was forced to practice healthy eating since I am a fast-food type of person. To maximize prenatal nutrition, the doctor did suggest these food groups: dairy products,lean proteins, vegetables, whole grains, and fruits. Remember, when it comes to food, it's usually quality over quantity.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Fruits and vegetables contain many important nutrients for pregnancy especially, Vitamin C and Folic Acid. You can eat fruits such as oranges, grapefruits and honeydew, and vegetables such as broccoli, tomatoes, and Brussel sprouts.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Eat fruits more than in normal cases and do some exercises to grow baby fast and healthy. Fruits rich in nutrients and minerals.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Nurture yourself by drinking a lot of water, getting some sunlight, eat veggies and fruits more, go for a 5 mint walk.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts