Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My ds has had a red rash around his anus for as long as I can remember. Two doctors have seen it, and one said it was yeast, and the other said that ds just has sensitive skin. I've tried every imaginable treatment for it and it is unresponsive. Ds has also always had dark circles under his eyes. The doctors never said anything about it being a food allergy, even knowing my concern. I have abstained from all the top allergen foods for one week each, with no difference in his condition. If it is an allergy, how long would I (and ds) have to stay away from the food before I noticed a difference?