Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Any kind of seafood
just the smell can make me run for the bathroom.
Organ meats
plain noodles
beef stew
squash

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Oh, I so second the mayo. My in-laws serve this special salad sometimes: half a canned pear on a bed of iceburg with a giant blob of mayo in the hollow part and shredded Velveeta on top.
: I almost ended the engagement over that one.

Add to my list any, and I mean ANY visible fat on meat. If it can't be carved away with surgeon's precision, I don't want it. Which naturally rules out sausage, pepperoni, salami, HEAD CHEESE (which I swear my sister eats just to taunt me).

·
Registered
27,052 Posts
Meat (although that could be broken down into meats I'd never ever eat even if not vegetarian and meats I can understand other people enjoying
)
Zucchini
Eggplant (except as prepared by one restaurant in Ashland, OR that I have only been to once)
Cooked spinach
Peach chutney

And I think "cheese food" is something you are supposed to feed to cheese not something for people to eat.

ETA:
I completely forgot about eggs by themselves!

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
Plain cow's milk makes me :puke and has since I was a wee lass.

When I was 8 years old our summer garden was overrun by hundreds of spaghetti squash and we ate it EVERY day for many months afterwards. When I see it now it makes me want to
P.S. I am 33 years old.

I cannot eat things deep fried with a bread crumb coating. It gives me terrible heartburn. Mysteriously, other deep fried stuff is okay.

I don't like coffee, leechee nuts (sp?), mangos, UNcooked spinach (another bad experience from mom's garden), mayo except in tunafish, Mountain Dew, Moxy (gross local soda), and a whole bunch of different kinds of meats but in particular lamb, veal, bologna, and corned beef.

·
Registered
11,719 Posts
Adding Mountain Dew, eggs that aren't cooked completely (yolk included), and milk...I can drink my own, I can drink soda/water/tea after DH, but I can't drink milk after anyone.

Also, apple juice or frosting on a cake.

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
tomatoes in all forms (except for seedless sauce/ketchup)
bologna/hotdogs
canned veggies (except for corn- that's fine)
hamburger helper or other meals in a box
american cheese slices wrapped in plastic
drinking milk by the glass

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.