Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At lunch time today I went to the health food store and spent $50 on foot care items. I can't wait to get home, plug in my foot bath/heat massager and go to work on foot care.

I walk about 2 miles a day going from my office over to the hospital, my poor feet need some TLC.

What have you done for yourself lately? I'll check back in when I get home, I think I'll have enough energy to even paint the things. Oh, I even bought a new toe ring

I know it sounds silly, but I'm really looking forward to it

·
Registered
147 Posts
Good for you!!

I love foot related things too... my dh gives me foot rubs nearly everyday (sometimes twice a day

The last thing that I bought myself that I really wanted but was $$ was Stretch oil by Earth Mama Angel Baby. It is wonderful, I loooooove it!

I used to wear toe rings too, but then I got tired of them. I haven't worn any in a while. I also used to have my toenails painted most of the time, but now I'm back to just plain feet. I like to alternate I guess

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Paint them while you can still reach them, LOL!

My 2nd baby was induced because she had kidney problems, and so since I knew when I was delivering I went the day before and got a pedicure. It felt so wonderful, and I got to look at my pretty feet while I was delivering.

·
Registered
224 Posts
My 4.5 yo ds gave me a pedicure last night. Ok, it wasn't the best one I've ever gotten, but it made me feel just as good as if I'd gone down to a salon.

Also, DH is in NY has been for 2 weeks and likely will for a few weeks more, anyways, he sent me a gift package from lushdotcom. OMG, I can't wait to use it. It's got stuff for expanding bellies and bath stuff and all kinds of goodies! Dh sure does make up for his stupid job. He's such a sweetie.
:

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
i tried to keep mine pretty but when you don't wear shoes very oftern it seems to be a lost cause

before ds was born though, i kept them nice and even painted them before going to the hospital. the nurses were suprised that i could still reach them!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts