Mothering Forum banner

201 - 220 of 550 Posts

·
Registered
24,480 Posts
If people let the government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny.
T. Jefferson

The pediatrician serves as the recruiter for the medical profesion. S/he indoctrinates your child from birth into a lifelong dependency on medicial intervention. The first stage of indoctrination is the "WELL BABY VISIT" The well baby visit is a cherished ritual of the pediatrician that enhances their income and does nothing constructive for your child. It is a completely worthless visit. A waste of time.
- Dr Robert S. Mendelsohn, MD

"Einstein's relativity work is a magnificent mathematical garb which fascinates, dazzles and makes people blind to the underlying errors. The theory is like a beggar clothed in purple who ignorant people take for a king ... its exponents are brilliant men but they are metaphysicists rather than scientists. "

"Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no realtion to reality."
- Nikola Tesla

Has no one noticed that the authorities cannot even keep drugs out of prison? How can making our entire society a prison solve the problem?
-Congressperson/Dr Ron Paul, MD

Reactions: Bow and Deborah

·
Registered
24,480 Posts
When you inoculate children with a polio vaccine, you do not sleep well for two or three months.
Dr Jonas Salk, MD

The more you research (and share your new information) the crazier you sound to ignorant people.
Medical science has made such tremendous progress that there is hardly a healthy human left.
Aldous Huxley

Reactions: Bow and Deborah

·
Registered
18,471 Posts
Aldous had no idea what a remarkable level of ill health was still to come!

Reactions: Bow and applejuice

·
Registered
24,480 Posts
"You may choose to look the other way, but you can never say again that you did not know.”
— William Wilberforce

Women are foolish to pretend they are equal to men. They are far superior and always have been. Whatever you give a woman, will will make grater. If you give her sperm, she will give you a baby. If you give her a house, she will give you a home. If you give her groceries, she will give you a meal. If you give her a smile, she will give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her. So, if you give her any crap, be ready to receive a ton of $h*t
- William Golding

You do not sell the drug, you sell the disease.
- Founder of Merck, George Merck

·
Registered
24,480 Posts
Most people do not really want to know the Truth. They just want constant reassurance that what they do believe is the Truth.
I think, ... therefore I do not have much in common with a lot of people.
Being awake is not cool. It means that you have to dumb down 98% of your everyday conversations so people do not look at you like you are completely crazy.
Imagine, if you will, the planet awakening and experiencing a shift of consciousness so great that governments around the world conduct psychological warfare on their own citizens in an attempt to control them by lowering their vibrations and keeping them in a constant state of fear.
paraphrasing Rod Serling.

Reactions: stellanyc

·
Registered
24,480 Posts
"Vaccine hesitancy in Israel appears to be a process where individuals exercise self-determination and self-empowerment and make their own decisions based on assessment, reflection, choosing between various options and dealing with considerable complexities."
http://www.comminit.com/global/content/vaccine-hesitancy-self-determination-israeli-perspective
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4820980/

Let us be honest and real.
"Policymakers should realise that hesitancy is an act of self-empowerment; deliberative hesitancy is here to stay."
"Health professionals need to cultivate an attitude of respect towards hesitant individuals. In this way, they "can start paving the way to interacting, explaining and convincing the hesitant public about the advantages of vaccination."

·
Registered
24,480 Posts
"The propagandist's purpose is to make one set of people forget that certain other sets of people are human." -
- Aldous Huxley
When you impair the brain blood flow by vaccination you can impair the respiration control center which can result in death. We call it SIDS.
- Dr Moulden MD, PhD.

A man accused my nonvaxed children of spreading measles, and other diseases to other children even though they do not have either of those diseases.

My solution?

I called his wife and told her that he had given me gonorrhea. She calls him, flips out, and accuses him of cheating on her. He repeatedly replies, "I did not give anyone gonorrhea, I do not have gonorrhea! How could I possibly give someone gonorrhea if I do not have the disease?"

Checkmate.

·
Registered
24,480 Posts
Look where they tell you not to look.
Read what they tell you not to read.
Say what they tell you not to say.
- Forrest Maready

·
Registered
24,480 Posts
“It’s a coincidence.”​
“We don’t know why this happened.”​
“It can’t be the vaccines.”​
- Worn-out, meaningless excuses for adverse events post vaccination while the autism/autoimmunity rates climb unabated

Reactions: Deborah

·
Registered
24,480 Posts
One can lead a human to knowledge, but one cannot force a human to think.
- personal observation

·
Registered
24,480 Posts
Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses.
- Plato

The greatest threat of childhood diseases lies in the dangerous and ineffectual efforts made to prevent them through mass immunisation ... There is no convincing scientific evidence that mass inoculations can be credited with eliminating any childhood disease.
Dr. Robert S. Mendelsohn, M.D.

There are no iron lungs anymore
- standard defense of the vaccine program, ignoring the fact that respirators replaced them and are in full use for GuillanBarre victims.

·
Registered
24,480 Posts
When you impair the brain blood flow by vaccination you can impair the respiration control center which can result in death. We call it SIDS.
- Dr Moulden MD PhD

When Life shuts a door, open it again.
It is a door.
That is how they work.
- personal observation

If you see what needs to be repaired and how to repair it, then you have found a piece of the World that God has left for you to complete. But if you only see what is wrong and ugly in the world, then it is YOU yourself that needs the repair.
- Lubavitcher Rebbe

Two things define YOU -
your patience when you have nothing,
your attitude when you have everything.
- unknown

Studies show that pharmaceutical industry "normal" business is characterized by persistent deceit, ranging from subtle image manipulation to outright and frequent research fraud.
- Jack James, psychologist at Reykjavik University.

Do you want to understand a society? Take a good look at the drugs it uses. What this can tell you about the American culture? Look at the drugs we use. Except for pharmaceutical poison, there are essentially two drugs that Western civilization tolerates: caffeine from Monday to Friday to energize you enough to make you a productive member of society, and alcohol from Friday to Monday to keep you too stupid to figure out the poison that you are living in.
- Bill Hicks

My greatest wish is that my kids always know how much I love them and that they walk through the rest of their lives knowing that I'll always be there for them anyway that I can.
- a mother.

IMAGINE IF YOU WILL, an entire country so ignorant that people willfully give $Billions$ in order to elect rich criminals to rule over their lives, steal their money, but still believe that they are free.
- parody on Rod Serling, freethoughtproject

·
Registered
24,480 Posts
"Compassion is the language the deaf can hear and the blind can see."-Mark Twain

"Every drug that has been recalled by the FDA was first proven to be 'safe and effective' by the FDA."

"Carry a heart that never hates, a smile that never fades, and a touch that never hurts."

"I always prefer to believe the best of everybody. It saves so much trouble."-Rudyard Kipling

"Love your enemies. It will confuse them greatly."-

"The most important trip you may take in life is meeting people halfway." - Henry Boyle

"Vaccination is not disease prevention - it is a particularly nasty form of organized crime in that it manipulates parents' protective instincts to get them to submit their child into getting poisoned for profit under the guise of disease prevention."-Erwin Alber

"Ten Ways to Outdo the System ...
1. Shop local
2. Grow a Garden
3. Become Self-Sustainable
4. Protect your children
5. Go Homeopathic and use alternative health practices
6. Self-educate
7. Make Family your number one priority
8. Turn off the electronic drugs
9. Return to nature
10.Love one another - the Golden Rule."

"No army can stop an idea whose time has come."-Victor Hugo

Hard times create strong men.
Strong men create good times.
Good times create weak men.
Weak men create hard times.
Rinse. Repeat.
- disclose tv

·
Registered
24,480 Posts
“There is perhaps no phenomenon which contains so much destructive feelings as “moral indignation,” which permits envy or hate to be acted out under the guise of virtue. The 'indignant' person has for once the satisfaction of despising and treating a creature as “inferior,” coupled with the feeling of his own superiority and rightness."
- E. Fromm

There is some relation. What it is, I do not know. I'm not a doctor. All I know is at age two, Dougie is shooting hoops and talking smack. Next thing you know, he is tripping over toys. I was never immunized for chicken pox. I have done just fine.
- NFL player, Douglas Flutie, regarding vaccines and autism.

Healthy young child goes to doctor, gets pumped with massive shot of many vaccines, does not feel good and changes - AUTISM. Many such cases!
POTUS 45

We do not say that a man who takes no interest in politics is a man who minds his own business; we say that he has no business here at all.
Thucydides, Pericles' Funeral Oration

If vaccines are not a cause of autism or SIDS ... then why was it listed on the TRIPEDIA® package insert?
Adverse events reported during post-approval of Tripedia vaccine include idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura, SIDS, anaphylactic reaction, cellulitis, autism, convulsion/grand mal convulsion, encephalopathy, hypotonia, neuropathy, somnolence, and apnea. Events were included in this list because of the seriousness or frequency of reporting. Because these events are reported voluntarily from a population of uncertain size, it is not always possible to reliably estimate their frequencies or to establish a causal relationship to components of Tripedia vaccine.
- package insert.

Reactions: Deborah and Bow

·
Registered
24,480 Posts
Autism (strike-out)
Encephalitis
Encephalitis is inflammation of the brain that occurs when a virus directly infects the brain or when a virus, vaccine, or something else triggers inflammation, which leads to the ultimate diagnosis of AUTISM.
- Merck Manual 2017

If I had children who escaped vaccine injury the last place you would find me is on social media arguing with parents who were not so lucky.
Furthermore, vaccine recipients can carry disease in the back of their throat and infect others while displaying no symptoms of a disease ... both unvaccinated and vaccinated persons are at risk from exposure to those recently vaccinated.
Considering vaccination? You have been gifted this moment in time. 100s of 1000s of parents wish they could turn the clock back. Choose wisely. Your child is counting on you!
Hepatitis B is transmitted via needle sharing or sex yet a vaccine is required for newborn babies - even when the mother has tested negative for the disease. Makes you wonder.
- www.cmsri.org

The science of politics ... has received great improvements.
Publius

The Earth needs Rebels!
4 million babies are born in the US annually. So there is ONLY a 1% chance that each of these children will have a severe reaction to a vaccine - that means that 40,000 children will be killed or maimed by vaccines each year.
- Truth Be Told

And remember it is a chance that is taken each time each vaccine is given, so with each child getting 49-79 doses of vaccines, the number rises. So much for the tiny risk.

If there is a risk, there must be a choice.
One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.
MLK, Jr.

No matter how paranoid or conspiracy minded you are, What the govt is doing is worse than you imagine.
- William Blum, former US State Dept Employee.

Cigarette smoking does not cause cancer.
- CDC, 1958
Vaccines do not cause autism.
- CDC 2018

The best protection against infectious disease is a healthy immune system supported by adequate vitamin A and C.
Weston Price

The number of measles deaths declined from 7575 in 1920 (10000 per year in many years in the 1910s) to an average of 432 each year from 1958-1962. The vaccine was introduced in 1963. Between 2005 and 2014, there have been no deaths from measles in the US, but there have been 108 reported deaths reported after the MMR vaccine.
Weston Price

Vaccines do NOT cause autism -
vaccines cause gastrointestinal damage which leads to malabsorption of nutrients necessary for proper brain function. Malabsorption of essential nutrients causes immune system disorders, seizures, encephalopathy, etc. which leads to the ultimate diagnosis of AUTISM
Science discovered it, you can prove it to yourself - No unpleasant after-taste! ABC - always milder, better tasting, cooler smoking!
Always Buy Chesterfield
- old cigarette ad

... Our problem is civil obedience. ... Our problem is that [good] people are obedient while the jails are full of petty thieves, and all the while the grand thieves are running the country. That is our problem.
- Howard Zinn

Albert Einstein famously said that "if the bee disappeared off the surface of the globe, man would have only four years to live."

·
Registered
24,480 Posts
The entire history of science of vaccination is one of fraud [and deceit]. Anyone who can and will read knows this. Pro-vaxxers either cannot read or will not read.
- Jock Doubleday, Author, Into the Labyrinth: Discovering the Truth about the Vaccination

And since no one, especially ME, can post a meme here, there is a meme going around on the Refusers that has photoshopped Pan onto the Trump figure that is photoshopped on TIME magazine's cover with the little girl crying at the border. Pan is standing there with a syringe in his hand ready to give the little girl a shot.

Photoshopping is becoming quite an art.

But I am sure that all of you have seen it.

·
Registered
24,480 Posts
We live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banks destroy the economy.
- Chris Hedges

Be careful - the newspapers will soon have you hating the people who are being oppressed and loving the people who are doing the oppression.
- Malcolm X.

There can be no rebirth without a dark night of the soul, a total annihilation of all that you believed in and thought that you were.
- Hazrat Inayat Khan

Polio has not been eradicated by vaccination, it is lurking behind a redefinition and new diagnostic names as viral or asceptic meningitis ... According to one of the 1997 issues of MMWR, there are some 30-50,000 cases of viral meningitis per year in the US alone. That is where all those 30-50,000 cases of polio disappeared after the introduction of mass vaccination.
Viera Scheibner, PhD 2000

Freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed.
MLK Jr.

Immunizations do not contain any fetal tissue. There are some immunizations, (rubella, hep a, varicella, shingles)however where the viruses (attenuated) are grown within human cell culture. These viruses must be grown within human cells as not all viruses can be grown utilizing other mammal cells. Two fetuses were used when developing these immuniztions back in the 1960s. No addtional cells have been utilized since then. Both fetuses were from abortions of maternal choice. No financial gain was given to the parents or doctors. .... Therefore no fetal tissue is contained in these vaccines and are used to this day against these harmful diseases.
http://www.com/Inkpages/render.asp?vac_abortion
http://www.historyofvaccines.org/content/articlecells-strains-vaccines-developement

What does it mean to be immunocompromised?
Can immunocompromised children attend school?
Can immunocompromised children be vaccinated?
Does vaccination status of other school children pose a significant risk to immunocomprised school children?
Find answers at Physicians for Informed Consent.

Medical exemptions prove that Vaccines are unsafe: Where physicians authorize medical exemptions based on past vaccine injuries, the fact of past vaccine injuries tends to prove Plaintiffs' case-in-chief, ti that vaccines are unsafe; and where physicians authorize exemptions based on a determination that vaccines would be unsafe for a given child, the fact of such determination also tends to prove Plaintiffs' case-in-chief, i.e., that vaccines are unsafe. When all is said, if it were really true that vaccines are safe, then there would be no need for medical exemptions in the first place! Indeed, the very fact of medical exemptions serves only to prove that vaccines are unsafe, and unavoidably so.
- appellants' reply brief, page 6.

The sociopath will always accuse you of doing the very thing that they are guilty of themselves. They do this to defect the attention from themselves.
And these women know what happened to their child. They bring in a perfectly healthy child to their pediatrician and got a battery of shots. That night the baby spikes a fever, has seizures and over the next three months the child is lost.
RFK, Jr.

Human fetal manufactured vaccines are contaminiated with high levels of fetal DNA fragments that can trigger autoimmunity or insertional mutagenesis;
80 billlion dsDNA fragments in MMRII
400 billion ssDNA fragments in MMRII
8 trillion fragments in Varivax -
The active ingredient of Varivax is a DNA virus. The viral DNA is about one microgram. The fetal DNA contaminant are over 2 micrograms. The fetal DNA is >= 2x the active ingredient.
Gardens are NOT made by singing, "Oh, how beautiful," and sitting in the shade."
Rudyard Kipling

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
They claim this:

Immunizations do not contain any fetal tissue. There are some immunizations, (rubella, hep a, varicella, shingles)however where the viruses (attenuated) are grown within human cell culture. These viruses must be grown within human cells as not all viruses can be grown utilizing other mammal cells. Two fetuses were used when developing these immunizations back in the 1960s. No additional cells have been utilized since then. Both fetuses were from abortions of maternal choice. No financial gain was given to the parents or doctors. .... Therefore no fetal tissue is contained in these vaccines and are used to this day against these harmful diseases.
Even though Japan created a rubella vaccine on an animal cell line. Also:
Human fetal manufactured vaccines are contaminated with high levels of fetal DNA fragments that can trigger autoimmunity or insertional mutagenesis;
80 billlion dsDNA fragments in MMRII
400 billion ssDNA fragments in MMRII
8 trillion fragments in Varivax -
The active ingredient of Varivax is a DNA virus. The viral DNA is about one microgram. The fetal DNA contaminant are over 2 micrograms. The fetal DNA is >= 2x the active ingredient.
Also their assertion that there were only abortions decades ago used to develop fetal cell lines for vaccines, is also not true, as scientists in China recently developed new cell line(s) from recently aborted unborn babies:
https://cogforlife.org/2015/09/09/new-aborted-fetal-cell-line-emerges-for-vaccine-production/

This means that organ(s) were harvested while the unborn baby was still alive:
they induced labor using a “water bag” abortion to shorten the delivery time and prevent the death of the fetus to ensure live intact organs which were immediately sent to the labs for cell preparation.

·
Registered
24,480 Posts
“We are deeply concerned that creating a new federal commission on vaccine safety to study the already disproven association between autism and vaccines would cause unnecessary confusion and adversely impact parental decision-making and immunization practices,”
William E. Kobler, MD, member of the American Medical Association Board of Trustees.

201 - 220 of 550 Posts