Mothering Forum banner

361 - 380 of 550 Posts

·
Registered
24,480 Posts
"Senator Pan has stated that unscrupulous physicians sell exemptions to families of school children who should be vaccinated which compromises the health and safety of classmates who are too sick to get the shots.

"Ask Senator Pan what terminology would he use for elected officials who are sworn to represent their constituents who solicit and accept money from corporations, use that money to retain their power, and then reward said donations with votes for the donor? Are they unscrupulous? Corrupt? Wicked? Evil? Vile? Despicable? And what if said actions forcibly imposes a risk to an individual vaccine recipient which compromises his health who should never have received the shots or whose genetics were such that his body was too sick to receive the shot?

Here are Pan's top donors:

Public Sector Unions $207,221.00
General Trade Unions $206,900.00
Pharmaceuticals & Health Products $152,268.85
Health Professionals $130,400.00
Insurance $82,550.00
Health Services $49,650.00

·
Registered
24,480 Posts
From RFK Jr.:

It is quite stunning to watch liberals applauding censorship, particularly the muzzling of the bullied mothers of injured children in order to protect pharmaceutical products from criticism.

Reactions: samaxtics

·
Registered
24,480 Posts
I agree.

I don’t think medical, philosophical, or religious exemptions should even exist. I think if you’re a human
being you should automatically have the right to accept or decline a vaccine. No exemption needed.

·
Registered
24,480 Posts
“I want to sell drugs to everyone. I want to sell drugs to healthy people. I want drugs to sell like chewing gum.”​

former Merck CEO, Henry Gadsden​

·
Registered
24,480 Posts
"When school people hear about people teaching their children at home, they almost always say, "But aren't you afraid that your children are going to grow up to be different, outsiders, misfits, unable to adjust to society?" They take it for granted that in order to live reasonably happily, usefully, and successfully, in the world you have to be mostly like most other people."
- John Holt, Teach Your Own

Reactions: Deborah

·
Registered
24,480 Posts
“Conformity is comfortable. It makes life easy, but I don't believe for a moment that it makes life happier or better. People need conviction. Children need it, as well. Boldness is scary, but the bold are most often applauded, too.

Take one minute and think about people who didn't conform...

Noah built a massive ship while others laughed at him

John Bunyan was jailed for preaching the gospel

Rosa Parks refused to sit at the back of the bus

William Bradford and his fellow Pilgrims refused to bow to the Church of England

There are thousands more examples of outsiders and misfits, people who refused to conform. I would rather my children grow up with these examples than the opposite.

So yes, let your kids be outsiders, let them be different, encourage them to have convictions and to stand boldly by them. Teach them about people who did the same. Instead of raising comfortably adjusted members of society, you might just be raising world-changers.”
Nicki Truesdell.

·
Registered
24,480 Posts
This is a quote, so I put it here...

Attachments

·
Registered
24,480 Posts
some other quotes ...

Attachments

·
Registered
24,480 Posts
another quote -

Attachments

·
Registered
24,480 Posts
Final Jeopardy!

Attachments

·
Registered
24,480 Posts
CA new laws for education ->

Attachments

·
Registered
24,480 Posts
Right after he signed SB276. giving the shaft to Latinas for Medical Freedom and their children, the governor, went here ->

Attachments

·
Registered
24,480 Posts
Happiness is a decision.

·
Registered
24,480 Posts
Age is just a number.

Mine is 25.

·
Registered
24,480 Posts
Life is like a beautiful melody, only the lyrics are messed up.

·
Registered
24,480 Posts
Do not blame a clown for acting like a clown. Ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.

·
Registered
24,480 Posts
"Remember that one time when physicians didn’t believe in washing their hands before childbirth and infected & killed their patients, the time they thought it was a good idea to treat hemorrhoids with hot irons or treat mental illness by removing a portion of the brain, when they gave x-rays to pregnant women and disfigured babies by giving women with morning sickness thalidomide, when they said Karo Syrup and milk powder were superior to breast milk, treated arthritis with arsenic, promoted smoking, infected millions of people with polio (i.e. the Cutter incident), killed a bunch of people with Vioxx, said that probiotics were pure woo, that glyphosate didn't cause cancer, and believed that white sugar was an essential part of a healthy diet?
Thank goodness someone thought to question medical “science” or we would still be bloodletting people with leeches, treating a stutter by cutting off part of the tongue, spraying kids with DDT, and treating common ailments with poisonous mercury."
-Anonymous

BTW, leeches are still used in modern medicine.

Reactions: samaxtics

·
Registered
24,480 Posts
This is so true -

" The forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe because its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them. "

Hey, California, this is YOU!

·
Registered
24,480 Posts
In case you ever wondered what Dorit is really after...

Providing Adolescents with Independent and Confidential Access to Childhood Vaccines: A Proposal to Lower the Age of Consent by Lois A. Weithorn, Dorit Rubinstein Reiss :: SSRN http://ow.ly/4iv230pC8GW
“Thus, there are circumstances in which the presumption that minors are incompetent to make important life decisions for themselves, including certain medical choices is not supported by the available evidence.133 While minors’ competence to make health care decisions may not serve as an independent basis for providing minors with generalized decisional authority in place of their parents, it may operate to provide the alternative mechanism for certain health care decisions if, for one reason or another, a reliance on parental consent alone would not achieve important interests.”

Even college students do not make good decisions, but we are going to let middle schoolers make healthcare decisions for themselves?

So this is where SB18 will obviously affect us, as it would allow the State to override parents on not only what medical choices are best for our children, but also EDUCATION choices. For example, if the State deems children must attend public school, where they are forced to learn only the limiting one-side of vaccines, it would affect the choices of many kids. "But our teacher said... You're wrong, Mom and Dad!" Just like public school teaches our kids that cow milk is healthy for them... there's so much wrong in the public school system. We need to keep homeschool rights alive and well, but Pan's SB18 will go after that next, in the next phase of his plan to force vaccinate everyone.

·
Registered
24,480 Posts
Nothing to brag about:

"The United States spends over $230 billion annually on children’s personal health care, representing about 8.4% of total U.S. health care spending. Spending jumped by 56% between 1996 and 2013—with some of the increase likely covering vaccine program costs that began “dramatically” escalating in the 1990s—but these substantial outlays are not translating into a rosy health picture for American children."

361 - 380 of 550 Posts