Mothering Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am just feeling so off today. last nite at NST they picked up contractions again that slowed down after drinking 3 cups of cranberry juice (yuck). i have been feeling nausea all week and today i got hit with diareha. my daughter woke at 3am and then i couldnt get back to sleep and was justfeeling really weird.(crampy achy in my back and stomach. woke hubby had urge to DTD. then finally fell asleep and i dotn know waht time. now whenvever i walk i get major pressure and pain my back and same for sitting. peeing a ton.and i have been laying down most of the day becuase i just feel off. only getting up when kaylee needs something. i have the urge to clean everything tonite. and to put babies seat in car and pack bags when hubby gets home. and i told hubby for some reason i feel off and he needs his family on stand by. and to work close to home tommorow.<br>
I am wondering if this baby is going to make her apperance soon.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
How far along are you? Do you signs of bloody/pink tinged mucous? Are you having Braxton Hicks contractions regularly?

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am 36 wks 1 day today but she may be a bit ahead. no pink discharge or mucus(but didnt have that with my daughter either. so i just dont know what to think. i feel low back pain which is not normal for me. i never felt BH with my daughter so i am not sure if i have them. but they did show up on NST yesterday but then they spaced out so they sent me home

·
Registered
4,441 Posts
I get those feelings, but for me it isn't really an indication that the baby is coming *soon*. I made dh fly back from a 1 day business trip last time because I was having contractions and feeling like that. The last month is hard for me, because I really wish dh could just stay home with me.

·
Premium Member
2,215 Posts
With dd I definitely felt much more achey than usual for a few days before the birth, especially in my lower back. I had to make a huge pillow nest in our bed to get any sleep.<br><br>
That didn't happen with ds though. The day I went into labor with him, I had increasingly frequent Braxton Hicks all day, so i suspected something was up. By dinner time I was timing them, and then they developed into full-on contractions later in the night.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts