Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting started with cloth and would love to trade (since I can't sell yet) for more stuff. I have weeded out lots of baby clothes so far as well as some other stuff. I haven't even taken pics of half of the baby clothes, so ask if you don't see something you're in search of. I might just have it.
http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v255/birthteacher3/
PM me if you are interested in anything.

I am in search of:
Prefolds
Wet bags... any size. (gotta put those diapes somewhere)
Medium diapers (especially CB, crickets & AIO), covers, and soakers for DD
wool wash and lanolin

Cant think of anything else as of yet, but I might.

Jill

·
Registered
617 Posts
I have some European prefolds. I have a dozen that I barely used. Some have probably never been used.

I also have 6 Medium fitted diapers. Barely used these either. And they have matching fleece liners. They're very cute!

I also have 3 Snappis for sale. 2 are new and 1 is used. I've offered them to someone else though. So if she doesn't want them, they're FS.

Oh, and I have 3 Medium Lite Wraps. Again, barely used. Maybe once or twice each.

PM me if you're interested.

·
Registered
313 Posts
I'd like the tupperware. All of them, if you've still got them -- we're lunch takers!

I've got some wetbags that I could trade... I have 2 kacki, + a wipes bag to match. I've got some wipes, some other wetbags (blue)... Interested? PM me. (I'll forget to check back here).

My pics are here... (these packages didn't trade)
reverse diaper swap link
Package 5 I still have
The bags only from package 2

My mom is also working on the *perfect* changing pad, so we could trade for that, too... Let me know what interests you, if anything.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.