Mothering Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>my 2 yr old ds came down with a bad cold dec 5. we all got it pretty much the same day. it took forever to fully get rid of, but in the last week we all fully recovered...except him. the only symptom left is a cronic stuffy, gooey buggery nose.he has no fever. but it hasnt gone away in 3 weeks. now his boogers are green. the thing is , he doesnt really know how to blow his nose, so i dont no if its just that the mucous hasnt been able to come out. what does this sound like to you? a normal ever ending runny nose or sinus infection? i am thinking of bringing him to the dr if he is not better by tues ( we are getting a 2 day snow storm starting tomaorrow am) but i feel like when we go there he always picks something up so i dont want to go unless very necessary.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>any thoughts? and any suggestions of what i could do to help? right now we are doing saline drops and a vaporizer. thanks for any suggestions</p>

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
<p>I think the Dr. Sears site had a good article on colds/sinus infections. OK, I found it <a href="http://www.askdrsears.com/html/11/T081000.asp" target="_blank">HERE</a>.</p>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts