Mothering Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few nights ago, DS and DD and I spent a night at my parents' house, and went up going on a walk to visit some neighbors who were elderly when *I* was a little girl, and are quite ancient now

They were always very nice to me and used to invite me inside to listen to music, and took me to small kiddy concerts on the common occasionally.

While we were visiting their doggy came running up and started nosing me in the breasticles

Mrs. X says, "That's odd, she's usually so nervous around strangers."

And Mr. X asks me, "Are you nursing?"

And I beam, "Yes, I am!"

And Mr. X respondes, "Well, Bianca loves the smell of breastmilk! She does that to all nursing mothers!"

Cracked me up

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
How cute!!

We have a dog that always gives me weird looks and sits right next to me when DD nurses. I always joke that he wants to nurse too.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by lunasmommy
How cute!!

We have a dog that always gives me weird looks and sits right next to me when DD nurses. I always joke that he wants to nurse too.
cute, huh? I know willoghby (my dog) wants to nurse... she's so attached to me I think she would crawl right up in to my uterus if she could....

·
Registered
5,143 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Joannarachel
breasticles
I thought I was the only person that ever said breasticles!! I picked it up from my ex. She always referred to hers as breasticles.

·
Banned
3,042 Posts
Quote:
One of my cats DID try to nurse off of me. Patty thinks she's my child and is stuck up my butt all the time, so it was no suprise really. There's nothing like waking up to a cat licking your nipple.

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Gotta love the old people sometimes! That's cute - the dog too!

My dh's grandmother was in a car accident in Jan. or Feb. I really thought she wasn't going to make it but the first time I talked to her, she said "I need the boob!"
I told her that if we were together, I'd nurse her! (She lives in CT.) She was only BF for 6 months in Europe b/c her mom had no milk (don't know why). Her dh on the other hand, BF'd for 3 years & anytime anyone in that house gets sick, he isn't or he's the first to get better. Wonder why.

Sorry, OT.

Sus

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Very cute. Apparently that dog has been around many lactating women!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts