Mothering Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
1,312 Posts
Except for the cold I am catching right now. Being a recent convert from Maistream meds, I could have killed for a shot of Nyquil last night. ( I know it barely treats symptoms, but it helps me sleep when I'm sick)

· Registered
1,274 Posts
Hey mama congratulations!!!! I was on the one thread for about 5 months...hough i didn't post much during the last month or two.

lets see i am not quite 12 weeks along, still a bit nausous but nothing like the first month. I had my fiest mw appt we heard the heart beat

oh yeah and i haqve been in maternity pants since 7 or 8 weeks :LOL

· Registered
6,532 Posts
I was on the One Thread, for about 5 minutes.
:LOL I was planning on a long time TTC, since that's how it went with DS, but apparently my body has the hang of this pregnancy thing now.
All DH and I had to do was mention TTC and I was pregnant, it seemed like.

Anyway, I'm 12 weeks now and starting to perk up a little. No more nausea, I'm getting some energy back... I have a little belly but not enough to wear maternity clothes yet, just enough to make me look like I've been drinking too much beer.

I hope everyone else is doing well!

· Registered
1,057 Posts
Hi Everyone,

I was also on The One Thread for only 1 month--I took Vitex that month because I had some pre-af spotting and I was trying to lengthen my lp and I think I o'd a couple days earlier than usual but I got pregnant!

I continued to have some spotting in the very beginning of the pregnancy and a scare last week with lots of blood but baby is well so all is well
Apparently my placenta is over the cervix right now (thinking positively that it will move to the proper place over the coming weeks).

I'm 13 weeks tomorrow and have been in maternity clothes for a few weeks--I'm short so my belly has nowhere to go but out.

· Registered
11,754 Posts
congrats farmlife!
:

I am 6 weeks today. feeling ok for the most part with just occasional bouts of nausea so far. I am very nervous,protective and weepy latley. very hormonal according to DH.lol.

· Registered
2,188 Posts
Congratulations everyone! I didnt' know some of you were over here. I was on the TTC board for 2 years (!) and I finally made it over a few months back now and so far, so good. But I can't seem to stop catching colds. It's very frustrating. I'm finally over the nausea, etc. and another cold. Oh well!

· Registered
4,656 Posts
Hi Keri (I remember you!) and others, glad to hear you're all well. I was on the ttc board for about 3 months, and then kept lurking for a while after that. I'm doing okay, now 32 weeks, which is great. I was having some concerns about pre-term labor, but it seems she is staying put for now. I'm still thinking she's coming early, as dd#1 came 4 weeks early. Stay healthy, and enjoy your pregnancies!

· Registered
2,351 Posts
Hi mamas, congrats to all. I was over there for a few months. I had a hard time TTC after my second miscarriage. I think a lot of it was down to emotional not-readiness. Once I started charting and taking better care of myself emotionally we got pg quickly. This pregnancy has been a lot harder than my first; worse morning sickness, new back problems, and now fighting off endless colds (I'm in UK now, was in CA last time), but I'm still loving it and everything is going well. I'm 27 weeks and DS is getting very excited about it all. So sweet to see him kissing "strudel" (the baby's nickname) every night. The other day we had fruit strudel after dinner but DS refused to call it strudel, and insisted "I call it dessert".

· Registered
5,850 Posts
There are a bunch of us "graduates" over here! I love seeing names I recognize from the ttc boards. Welcome!

Michelle

· Registered
2,116 Posts
What a great idea! It's nice to see so many familar names on here. I was on the One Thread twice this year -- once for about six weeks, when I conceived and m/c'ed soon after, and then more recently, for just a month, when I conceived this one, due next June. Congratulations, ladies, one and all!

· Registered
2,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
How wonderful to see so many familiar names over here! Glad to read that everyone is doing well.
Binah...I was wondering how you are doing. Glad you posted on this thread.
I am early early right now just over 4 weeks. Told two close family members today. Our news was not greeted with much enthusiasm. That didn't feel great. So I'm sulking
: I understand they are concerned for my health but....come on. One acted like well, you m/c why would you try again?
Glad to see you all here and I look forward to reading more about your journey's.

· Registered
3,252 Posts
farmlife3 - Did you post that about the 2 not-so-thrilled people over on the One Thread? Oh, that was just today that you told them. I seem to remember something about people with attitude of "if you had a m/c, why try again?"
I have been reading the OT
, but have not had the energy to post (I like to do personals, but it takes so long, lol). I have been feeling pretty tired and crappy, but I am just happy I am not bleeding. I should go post over there...

· Registered
5,156 Posts
I TTC'd for 19 months and got a lot of support over there
but that was a while ago, as you can see! Now I am at the stage of getting new stretchmarks overnight!
:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.