Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to visit my sister in Fort Lee, NJ. I'm flying in with the 2 children on Saturday, 11/19, arriving at Newark airport at 3pm.

I just need to borrow 1 car seat for my toddler for the ride to her condo and then on Wednesday, 11/23, to be dropped off at NJ Transit (Newark station.)

I'm going to Philly from NJ to spend a few days with DH & his family for Thanksgiving. Grandmom has a car seat for my toddler. I'll have my son's booster packed in my luggage.

I dread going on NJ Transit (I refuse to drive, I don't know Philadelphia) with

- 2 kids
- 1 piece of large luggage (with wheels)
- 1 stroller
- ... and possibly 1 car seat that I'm lugging from California (which I am trying to avoid doing.)

I need to make 3 transfers!!!! (Newark goes to Trenton. Trenton I switch to Septa which takes me to 30th St. Station. There I take a local train to my sister's house - Ardmore.) I won't be able to make 3 transfers with that car seat.

: Does anybody in NJ have an extra car seat to lend me???
:

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by diane1969
So you're definately bringing the booster? I would just put the 16 mo in the booster and let the 5.5 year old use a regular seat belt.
The booster law in NJ is 8 years old and 80 pounds to ride without a booster.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by diane1969
So you're definately bringing the booster? I would just put the 16 mo in the booster and let the 5.5 year old use a regular seat belt.

seriously? a 16 month old in a booster?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.