Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! the mama I bought the bag from found matching fabric on Ebay. Only problem is it comes in a lot with another type of fabric (also pretty), but I don't want that much fabric. I can't sew at all! Should I bid on it in hopes someone else will use the other fabric? http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAP...%3AEF%3AUS%3A1

I've never bid on Ebay before, but I really, really want a matching sling!

AmiBeth

P.S. Any ideas on who I could get to make it for me? PM's welcome.

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
Bid on it! Then put the rest of the fabric up FSOT on the trading post!

In fact....what kind of sling are you wanting? If you want a simple ring sling or pouch, I'd make you one in exchange for the fabric you don't want. I hope that's not violating any board rules...I'm not a WAHM (yet--maybe someday!) so I hope that's not considered spam....I just love fabric, and dh lectured me about buying more before I use what I have.....well, this wouldn't be buying, so...

Anyway, PM me if you are interested!

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
Here is another source for your fabric:Blueberries. The ebay offer is cheaper right now, though.

Your fabric caught my eye because I made my daughter a dress from the blueberries on cream version of this print about 6 years ago, it has long been a favorite of mine
. I run into both the black and the cream versions occasionally at fabric stores and quilt shops; if you have a quilt shop near you you might want to check there as well. I know I saw it somewhere in the last month, actually, maybe Walmart?

Karen, fabric stash memorizing freak

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.