Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am Medium Beige in Bare Essentials. Anyone know what that is in Everyday minerals? There is one called medium beige, but it is impossible to tell if it is similar.

Thanks for you input.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Im a med beige in BE too, I just ordered some EVD minerals last night and had a tough time picking out my foundations. It looks like it depends on your coloring. Cool undertones...warm. I haven't a clue what all that means. But I will let you know how it turns out when I get my order.

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
You can get a sample kit from Everyday Minerals that has 3 foundation colors in it. So hopefully you could find one.

One suggestion is to order one that is darker than you think you need. I am pretty fair and got two fair foundations from EM and one slightly darker one (Multi-tasking). The fair ones are way too light for me but the Multi-tasking works well.

For figuring out your undertones, I know that Prescriptives will do free color matching. I had that done once and she told me I have red undertones. Otherwise I would have no clue either. I don't think you have to buy anything to get the color matching done. I had it done when a friend was buying some foundation though so I'm not sure.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I finally got my samples today!! I ordered Med beige in semi matte and intensive. I also got medium concealer and another foundation in light. The two med beiges blended in nice - they look a bit "ashey" in the pot but I noticed it changed colors on contact, a nice warm/golden color. I really had to blend but over all I think its a good match for my BE. I also ordered some samples from Meow Cosmetics www.meowcosmetics.com

Oh and I did go to prescriptives counter, apparently I have yellow undertones and should look for yellow foundations, mystery solved...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.