Mothering Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I just found out that Joanne from Zannudu is having another FREE cloth diapering workshop! I got this off of her website and thought local moms would be interested.

Please join me on Saturday, August 12, from 10:30AM to 12:30PM to learn all about today's cloth diapers, and how to use them. I will bring a a sample of every major brand of diapers that I carry. We'll talk about all the different options available in cloth diapers today, and I'll explain how everything works together. You can even practice putting a cloth diaper on a doll. For more information, contact me at [email protected].

The workshop will be held in the Community Room at the Morse Institute Library in Natick, MA.

Preregistration is not required, but if you're planning to attend, I'd love to hear from you, so I know how many people to expect. You can either zap me a quick email, or fill in the form at my Contact Us page. You don't need to provide a valid address or phone number if you prefer not to.

Please note that because of time and permitting constraints, I will not be selling any products at this workshop. If you don't really need a whole workshop, but do want to see something in particular before you buy, let me know and I'll make sure I bring it with me. You're welcome to attend just for that reason.

The Morse Institute is online at www.morseinstitute.org. If you have questions about the workshop, please contact me at 877-926-6238 or [email protected].
Directions
The Morse Institute Library is located at 14 East Central Street, Natick, MA 01760, on Route 135, one block east of the intersection of Routes 27 and 135.

From the East and West, off Mass Pike
Take Exit 13 in Natick (Route 30). The left ramp heads toward Route 30 East. Follow Route 30 East to the intersection of Routes 30 & 27 (lights).

Take a right onto Route 27 South. Follow Route 27 into downtown Natick. At the intersection of Routes 27 & 135 (lights), take a left onto Route 135 East (East Central Street) The Morse Institute Library is in the second block on the left.

By Public Transportation
The Morse Institute is a short walk from the Natick station on the Framingham/Worcester Commuter Rail Line.

Parking
Parking is available in the lot at the end of Clarendon Street, which is the one-way street adjacent to the Library. There is also parking in the metered lot across from the Library as well as on-street metered parking.

Hope to see you there!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.