Mothering Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>I searched this forum and didn't see this discussed recently.  Does anyone have any resources for free online workout videos and such?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thank you!</p>

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
<p>i really like exercisetv which has free episodes of a lot of workouts (just look on the video section then make sure you select 'full episodes') they have some ballet classes on there I did my entire last pregnancy over and over again :)</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Also youtube but I find it is more hit/miss</p>

·
Premium Member
5,234 Posts
<p>No you have Netflix live streaming? They have some good workouts. I really like the Crunch series. Also, on youtube, Modern Mom has these short floor work videos that kick my ass. They have one for abs, one for hips, one for butt. You do each video 2 - 3 times in a row.</p>

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
<p>I appreciate the places to start looking.  I also checked out my local library and found a few.</p>

·
Registered
3 Posts
<p><strong><a href="http://www.gaiamtv.com/search/node/shiva%20rea&linksiteID=mUOyFoMYlkE-15ToLJjUiB6N2d8aeJcBXw" target="_blank">GaiamTV.com</a></strong> has some free Shiva Rea Yoga Videos as well as cardio, kickboxing etc including post-natal and pre-natal yoga.</p>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts