Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am offering a Free Prenatal Yoga class this Saturday, June 25th 11:35 at Yoga synthesis in Ramsey, NJ. Please feel free to contact me with any questions! Great for new students or seasoned pregnant yogis! For more information: www.youyoga.co

or www.yogasynthesis.com

Look forward to seeing you there! I will be teaching there every Saturday going forward and will be teaching in a few other locations soon so please drop by my Website for more information!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge. :thumb

An important list of unparalleled advantages and poses are passed on by every kind of yoga. Whether it is physical or mental, challenges currently can be put to the bed with the utilization of basic practice of yoga.

After coming across an article earlier, I came to know on the contrary that buying top yoga DVD’s online is a convenient option to an immense level. In terms of affordability and sustainability, such choice is quite effective.

I'd well and truly appreciate if you could kindly please share your views. :smile:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.