Mothering Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a closet full of clothing that I need to clear out. Most of the clothes are size 4 but there may be some small 5's or big 3's in there as well. I'd say it's about 20% winter and 80% summer. This past summer was pretty short in terms of warm temps so many of the summer outfits were barely worn.<br><br>
If anyone is interested, let me know! I need the closet space and the hangers for the new baby arriving in February so I'll be happy to send them out asap!

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
I also would be interested, but I don't need a whole lot. I am mostly looking for long a short sleeve dresses, especially the all cotton style. I'm open to other things, but again, do not need much, but I am certainly willing to halp you clean out those closets!

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow - how great to get such quick responses! Kelsi, I have dresses galore so I'd be happy to send you some. Just pm me with your address!<br><br>
Babybug, I got your pm and will respond to you that way!<br><br>
This offer is now closed. Thanks so much!

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Ari loves the dresses! Most we had to put away until next summer, but she was REALLY hpapy when we opened the box. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts