Mothering Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
24,468 Posts
Saber, Senet, Simon, Somer, Simon, Sorel, Soret, Sydde.

·
Registered
24,468 Posts
Working a crossword puzzle?

Reactions: toughmother

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for posting these names. My friend is expecting and she is looking for a French baby name which starts with letter S. I was looking for more good names so that she would be able to shortlist best out of the best and I have got a nice French name Sabelline on babynology.com.

·
Registered
10 Posts
SABINE
SALOMÉ
SANDRA
SANDRINE
SARAH
SCHOLASTIQUE
SÉBASTIENNE
SÉGOLÈNE
SÉPHORA
SÉRAPHINE
SÉVÉRINE
SÉVERINE
SIBYLLE
SIDONIE
SIMONE
SOLANGE
SOLÈNE
SOPHIE
SORAYA
STÉPHANIE
SUZANNE
SUZETTE
SYBILLE

I've found these :D

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hello! I hope you're solving a crossword puzzle and not picking a name for your unborn child? If you are trying to solve a crossword puzzle, then I can advise you to use special services that help in this. Of course, you should not abuse this, since this is to some extent a fraud, but if nothing really comes to mind, then you can use this service several times. For example, I somehow had a question related to the old card game crossword. I really couldn't figure out what it was. I didn't find anything on Google either. Only this service helped me solve this problem. I hope you will not have any more difficulties with solving crosswords. Good luck!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hello! I hope you're solving a crossword puzzle and not picking a name for your unborn child? If you are trying to solve a crossword puzzle, then I can advise you to use special services that help in this. Of course, you should not abuse this, since this is to some extent a fraud, but if nothing really comes to mind, then you can use this service several times. For example, I somehow had a question related to the old card game crossword. I really couldn't figure out what it was. I didn't find anything on Google either. Only this service helped me solve this problem. I hope you will not have any more difficulties with solving crosswords. Good luck!
Where can I find some more feedback?

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
Stop posting people. The OP was a set up for a spam post.

Reactions: applejuice
1 - 17 of 17 Posts