Mothering Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8,849 Posts
Sometimes, even people who care deeply about those ideals can't live by them, and in those cases, conversations like this one can be very painful for parents to read.
I'm a little confused here, could you explain?

If, according to you, this is too painful for parents to read, where do you want to send them?

I feel @kathymuggle addressed this very well. Your post comes off as if you are saying parents can't be adults. They should be! Did we all loose the freewill to make adult decisions and just "turn it off" or "not read on" if we can't handle it?

Many take comfort in being able to read posts/threads like this and know other parents dealt with same or similar situations. IF someone is coming to a message board like this they should know it's about natural parenting, not mainstream parenting. There are many other options out there for support.

I dealt with a premie too, this is quite personal.

·
Registered
3,284 Posts
For babies 1 yr and older, you may try an apple cider vinegar treatment. As a result of Apple cider vinegar helps draw warmth out of the physique, it may scale back an excessive physique temperature.

Add ¼ cup of uncooked, unfiltered apple cider vinegar to a big bowl of lukewarm water.

Soak a washcloth in it, then wring out the surplus liquid.

Use this damp material to present your child a sponge bathtub.

Repeat 2 or three instances a day till the fever has dropped.

There are other therapies too, however I found above best as I had experienced the same.

I hope this will help.

What's the deal with posts like this? Obviously the person never read the thread. Who in their right mind would recommend ACV to a premie in the NICU?!?!? They even say after one year old, so they clearly never read the thread.

So, what's the deal? Is this a computer generated response? And to what end? What's the point? I don't get it.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts