Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Pretend it's a "feature" and ignore it

Votes: 12 66.7%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been working on a cabled baby sleep sack for ages now. I picked it up again last week after not having worked on it in a while and noticed I must have done a YO inadvertently because I have a hole in the middle of the back. It's about 12 rounds down.

Would you frog it back 12 rounds or leave it?

·
Premium Member
3,471 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Knittin' in the Shade View Post
I'd leave it and go back with some yarn and a needle and duplicate stitch the hole closed.
Yeah that.

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
oooohhh, learn something new everyday!

·
Registered
564 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Knittin' in the Shade View Post
I'd leave it and go back with some yarn and a needle and duplicate stitch the hole closed.
Totally, what she said

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
I'd do the crotchet hook thing and pick up the stitch and work my way up with it. I dropped a stitch about 20 rows down on a sock recently and fixed it this way. It didn't take long and I felt really good about myself when I was done. I think knittinghelp.com has videos on how to fixed dropped stitches.

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by DBZ View Post
I'd do the crotchet hook thing and pick up the stitch and work my way up with it. I dropped a stitch about 20 rows down on a sock recently and fixed it this way. It didn't take long and I felt really good about myself when I was done. I think knittinghelp.com has videos on how to fixed dropped stitches.
It's not a dropped stitch, though. She created an extra stitch with a YO. That's why duplicate stitching after the fact will help to close it up.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.