Mothering Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
1,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw them on sale at another website, and bought a couple. Do they wick, or are they spillproof like the pul ones? PLEASE lmk if these work or not. Thanks so much- Sonia

· Registered
1,028 Posts
I've had no problems with mine and I have had it since they first came out. It gets worn and washed several times a week and still seems good as new to me. The fabric is like the regular FBs, not a cotton laminate like other PUL prints.

· Registered
3,957 Posts
I have 3...1 lost it's laminate but MOE replaced it fast...I find that they work very well- even overnight. They are cut a little bigger than the rest of my FB and I find that they have serious diaper sag- like he has a major load in his pants- so they are "at home only" dipes. BUT because of the cut they can be stuffed more for night time.

· Registered
1,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hmmmm...so this bum sagging----is this a universal problem? 'Cuz my son is not exactly-um, gluteously-gifted ya know?
Anyway--thanks for the linkies
I am on such a diaper diet---I am gonna start looking for loose change now---I must get him large diapers!! Poor kid's been using sposies that leak--ICK!! Hardly ever have that problem with our cloth, and especially with my Cloth-Ease pockets

· Registered
1,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They are rather cute-lol
I love frogs---these are so cute
I may just get the two for nighttime, and get some fitted hemp pockets from Green Acre Designs---they look cool, and priced just right. Plus, I have some dyed pf's that have just been sitting there, and I can use those too....If I like the frogs, I can slowly add to my pocket stash again, until I am using pockets exclusively again.

· Registered
890 Posts
I have three, all seconds, from naturalbabies. They are my backup nightime system and definitely my favorite for "max stuffins" pocket dipe. Before I got obsessed with wool they were my only nightime diapering system...the one that convinced me I could CD at night. I've never had a leak or strange wicking with my froggy seconds...I can't imagine the firsts would have probs.

· Registered
3,957 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by mamabugx3
Hmmmm...so this bum sagging----is this a universal problem? 'Cuz my son is not exactly-um, gluteously-gifted ya know?
Anyway--thanks for the linkies
I am on such a diaper diet---I am gonna start looking for loose change now---I must get him large diapers!! Poor kid's been using sposies that leak--ICK!! Hardly ever have that problem with our cloth, and especially with my Cloth-Ease pockets

I dont' know what it is about the froggies- I have several other FB and they are the only ones that give me problems. Dallin's waist is an itty bitty 16 inches and the waist snap is as tight as possible. I actually really like the older style better...they aren't as baggy- but this may just be OUR problem since Dallin has his Daddy's flat behind and not his mama's big old butt!

· Registered
1,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

we have no paddin' on our hiney either-:LOL

But, I think I read that Colleen will add a crossover snap on your FB for like 15 cents more? Anyone?

· Registered
1,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well, I hope these work out!! Those frogs are so stinkin' cute!! Just wish I coulda gotten one of those bug prints--natural babies only has them in small

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.