Mothering Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a new committee in the CA state govt.

It is called the Select Committee For Children With Special Needs.

Who do you think is selected to chair this new committee?

http://senate.ca.gov/childrenspecialneeds

Senator Richard Pan (Chair)
Senator Jean Fuller
Senator Ted Gaines
Senator Jerry Hill
Senator Ben Hueso
Senator Carol Liu
Senator Holly J. Mitchell

Any familiar names up there? Richard Pan? Carol Liu?

·
Registered
8,487 Posts
They're getting ready in case SB277 fails this session. Then it's introduced next session and goes through Pan's new puppet committee. I mean . . . holy shit. :crap

This man exists in office solely to take your rights away. He'll stop at nothing and stoop to infinite lows to make sure this happens.

·
Registered
8,487 Posts

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
Pan is a MD politician. His activity in government reflects his background. MD's in a position where they can impose medical laws on citizens is a concern,because lets be honest we do not always agree with doctors.

Unfortunately, use the war cry " health and public protection",and you look like a jerk if you do not agree.Afterall who doesn't want to keep the citizens safe and healthy?!?!

·
Registered
24,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you, zoeyzoo.

·
Registered
24,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I do not want to open another thread on this forum, but under the heading,

"YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS UP DEPARTMENT"

I was just told on a mainstream forum that there has not been one case, NOT ONE CASE, mind you, of adverse vaccine event since 1945. Wow. Just wow. To think that there have been so many cases in Federal Vaccine Court, and the Cutter Incident and those are just "conspiracy theories"!, I am speechless.

But this is the kind of person we are up against. Someone who arrogantly denies suffering, illness, and refuses any liability or blame for the damage they inflict on YOU and YOUR family.

·
Registered
9,078 Posts
I do not want to open another thread on this forum, but under the heading,

"YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS UP DEPARTMENT"

I was just told on a mainstream forum that there has not been one case, NOT ONE CASE, mind you, of adverse vaccine event since 1945. Wow. Just wow. To think that there have been so many cases in Federal Vaccine Court, and the Cutter Incident and those are just "conspiracy theories"!, I am speechless.

So there were vaccine injuries prior to 1945. What changed with vaccines in 1945 to suddenly make them so safe?

·
Registered
24,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I never got an answer. These people are horrid liars.

Reactions: Steph Anie
1 - 10 of 10 Posts