Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p>Ack! I know my chart may be off by a day or two, but it is really frustrating when you are so many days past O and still no AF!</p>
<p>Just seeing FF say " 17 dpo" is driving me crazy when I took a FRER on Tuesday and it was BFN. That should have picked up any HCG at all right? I'm just waiting for AF now. right? LOL I could* go out and buy more tests but i just dont know. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I dont temp anymore, but here is my chart.</p>
<p> </p>
<p><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;"><a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24af5a" target="_blank">http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24af5a</a></span></p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I could be a little off on the O date but it is close due to my EWCM. It's the first month I took evening primrose oil and it was unmistakable. </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Advice anyone?</p>

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
<p>Without temps, it's really hard to have an advice or opinion. Guessing at O date based on CM is a pretty loose way of determining it. It helps determine when you're fertile, but doesn't pinpoint when you actually ovulated. You could be a couple days either way for O, really.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>That said, some women don't get positives until quite late - 14, 15, 16dpo or even later for some. So you're not necessarily out - especially if you think you're 17dpo today and haven't tested since Tuesday.</p>

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
<p>I agree with Livingsky. Without temps you can't accurately pinpoint O and OPKs can only indicate the surge that triggers O but doesn't necessarily guarantee it. The body can rev up and then not ovulate.<br>
Now how long is your average cycle length total? Is 29 days abnormal for you? I would keep testing if it is. Good luck! :)</p>

·
Registered
88 Posts
<p>The previous posters had great info. Your last test was at 13dpo (going just by CM). It's not unheard of to not yet get your positive then. Especially since it's possible you O'd a day or so later even. With my son my 12dpo test was positive but it was very weird and without the next days positive I would have called it negative. Good luck! Test again!! When is AF due for you?</p>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts