Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
***PENDING***

Our co-sleeper is looking for a good new home.

It's the original model (can also be used as a changing table and a play yard) in the blue and white stripe fabric and there are no missing parts. Also included are 3 sheets (1 white cotton, 1 white terry and 1 deep blue terry) and a complete leg extension kit so that it can be used with pillow-top & other higher mattresses. Here's a generic picture (top right) and I can post pics of the actual thing later tonight if requested.

I'd say it's in VGC. There's a bit of dirt/dinginess along parts of the edges of the fabric (I'm a laundry minimalist and haven't tried to get it out) and the handle for the carry case came unsewn. IMO, the handle is not such a big deal because the whole thing in it's carrying case is too heavy to lug around by the handle only (hence, it's broken
).

Retail is $175 + another $30 or so for the accesssories. I'm asking $100 w/ FREE FedEx ground shipping to the lower 48 (other destinations please ask for a quote). Thanks for looking Mamas!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.