Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have quite a few matching sets of girls stuff from Baby Gap in the 12-18 month size. This was from their end of winter line from this year.<br><br>
There is a light blue set with matching pants, floral long sleve body suit, and jacket. Asking $10.<br><br>
Another set with 2 pairs of light pink pants, 3 matching tops (2 body suits and 1 long sleve shirt), 3 pairs of matching socks and a matching hat. Asking $15.<br><br>
And a red set with 2 pairs of matching pants, a red cable sweater (NWOT) , 2 long sleve tops and 2 pairs of matching socks (I'm a sucker for the whole matching set, can you tell LOL). This set was from the valentines line but does not say "valentine's day" anywhere so it can be worn year round. One of the long sleve tops and the sweater are in the 18-24 month size but these ran small so I sized up so it could be worn with the whole outfit. Asking $20<br><br>
I also have 2 pairs of white Gap sneakers in a size 4, should be the right size to go with these outfits. One pair is brand new with tags, asking $6. The other pair is in excellent condition, asking $4. And another pair in a size 5, excellent condition, asking $4.<br><br>
The pants on these are all a sweatshirt/heavier knit type material with elastic waist bands. The standard ones they usually have in the girls dept at Baby Gap. These are all excellent, stain free, bearly worn condition.<br><br>
Please feel free to PM me here for more information or photos. Please include your e mail address and I can forward you photos of these outfits.<br><br>
I can accept any form of Pay Pal, checks and money orders. Thanks for your interest!!

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I just lowered the prices and added the sneakers. The prices don't include shipping costs. Thanks again!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts