Mothering Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChristinaB
Can you tell me more about the pouch? I need a new sling/pouch. What size is a med? (there is no pic in with your other pics).. TY!
I'm not sure. It was sold to me as a large, but I weigh 180 and it is too small on me, so thats why i say a medium.
I took a pic, but you couldnt see anything! LOL just black, so thats why i didnt bother putting a pic up.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChristinaB
Well, I guess I don't know much about them.. just like I suspected LOL
Is there a link where I can read more about it?
Sorry to intrude, but
If i remember correctly, peppermint . com has some info on how to carry slings and pouches. HTH

·
Registered
63 Posts
Are you ISO anything to trade for the bundler? If not, How much would shipping to 45154 be for the babybundler? Does it have any stains/holes or visible wear (fray etc?) Oh, and do you happen to have the instructions on how to wear the bundler other than the way it is shown on their site?

Thanks!

·
Registered
4,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by german_mama2J
Are you ISO anything to trade for the bundler? If not, How much would shipping to 45154 be for the babybundler? Does it have any stains/holes or visible wear (fray etc?) Oh, and do you happen to have the instructions on how to wear the bundler other than the way it is shown on their site?

Thanks!
I need the $$ more right now.
$4 shipping. There might be a dirty mark on it, I saw one before I washed it, but I didnt notice it after its wash, but I am not positive. I do not have the instructions with it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.