Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
8/22/06 update: List is current and updated - LOTS Of great stuff left

Pending/sold items are in RED

Lots of new items here that I will simply never use. PM if interested. Thanks!

All items are pictured here

Funded paypal only, please. Everything is priced postage-paid in the US. If you want more than 1 item, take $1 off for each additional item you'd like. (so if you want 2 items that are $5 each, the total would be $9). Maybe also consider trades for organic cotton baby/kid clothing, gift cards, nice nursing bra size 36 B (or Medium) … if you really want to trade, let me know what you have and I'll consider it. PayPal is preferred, though.

Everything from a smoke/pet-free home.

*** Tie Dye Organic Cotton Tee shirts for grown ups ***

NEW organic cotton long-sleeve tees. Made by Benefician Tees by Patagonia, dyed by me, I got a little carried away with tiedying and I will never wear all this stuff. All are size Small.
* 1 is Red/amethyst/purple/blue stripes $12 ppd
* 1 is light green, purple, blue crinkle/swirl design $12 ppd
* 1 is rainbow swirl $12 ppd

*** Batik Rayon Dress ***

* I also have a very cool looking dress/tunic that I bought here from another mama but it's way too small for me. This is a really cute batik dress, sort of lightweight gauzy rayon, blue fish, ocean design, has tie in back so you can adjust around the waist. THe size on the tag says "L" but this is NOT a women's size large. I normally wear a medium and it is definitely too small for me. I would say perhaps a slim petit woman could fit into it nicely or it would be lots of fun for a girl's dress (I have a boy- oh well)!! Measurements are taken with dress laid flat: armpit to armpit 15.5 inches, shoulder to bottom hem 32.5 inches, across waist is about 15.5 inches. $9 ppd

*** Tie Dye and Batik for kids ***

* Toddler romper, tank top, long pants. Blue/green patterns, 100% cotton. Homemade. Snaps at shoulders and along crotch.. 27-inches long from shoulder to leg hem. 22-in long from shoulder to crotch. 14-in wide across middle (measured while laid flat, sort of armpit to armpit). I think DS wore this once or twice, but since we were trying to go diaperless much of the time, the romper design didn't work well for us. $6 ppd

* Lizard teeshirt… tie dye and batik design, reds, blues, purples. Circo brand shirt, size 3T. $5 ppd *SOLD*

* Sun teeshirt… tie dye and batik design, purple, blue, orange sun. Carters brand shirt, size 2T/3T. $5 ppd *SOLD*

*** Soft-soled shoes ***
WAHM-made "BlueBird Baby", brand new, very cute, soft, flexible

* Blue fleece shoes with seahorse & seastar (green fleece appliqués). Leather soles. Brand new, never worn. Soles measure 11.5 cm long $10 ppd

* Leather baby shoes, jungle print (tan, green, black, spots) Super soft and flexible! Brand new, never worn. Soles measure 11.5 cm long. $10 ppd

*** Wool Baby Toys***

* Organic wool soft baby toy, all wool, "head" is natural color, "body" is blue/purple tiedye. Measures 10-inches long. $5 ppd

* Natural uncolored wool baby toy with wooden ring for grabbing/teething. Measures about 9-in long. $5 ppd *SOLD*

*** Burt's Bees ***

"lip shimmers" Brand new, never opened *GONE*

*** FFS Medela single manual breast pump ***

Pump itself if new, never used, but the breastshield part (plastic part that touches your skin) has been used a few times. Machine washable, or boil it, or whatever, and it's just as good as new! *GONE*

·
Registered
84 Posts
Do you still have this:

*** Burt's Bees ***

I just got these 2 Burt's Bees "lip shimmers" as part of a package but I will never use them. Brand new, never opened. They say "Luminescent and sheer color in The World's Best Lip Balm". One color is "raisin" and one is "nutmeg". Take 'em both, please for $3 ppd.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Luv my 2,

I think I have about a 36"chest and I generally wear a medium, but these days who knows, I have teeshirts that range in size from s-xl and they all fit the same, depending on brand. The small long sleeves here fit me okay, but I think they're just a tiny tiny bit too snug. They say they fit a 36-38 chest, but I think they run a bit small. Hope that helps...

Thanks for lookin'!

lizabird

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
If you're interested in something, please feel free to make me an offer I want to get this stuff out of my house - it's just sititng around.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Both the baby shoes are 11.5 cm long, from toe to heel. If you look at sizing of Robeez, it's what they consider 0-6 months but this size worked for us more like 6-12 months. Go figure. So I guess I'd say they'd fit somewhere between 0-12 months...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.