Mothering Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The following are all brand new, still factory sealed herbals and homeopathics that I had stocked up on for my homebirth - now I need the money more than I need the extra remedies so I'm selling them!<br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Shepherd's Purse Tincture, Motherlove Brand, 1 fl. oz in dropper bottle</span><br><i>Shepherd's Purse tincture is the best herb to quickly stop postpartum hemorrhaging. Every midwife should have it with her in case an emergency situation arises.</i> Alcohol based. $8.00 includes standard shipping.<br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Crampbark Complex Tincture, Motherlove Brand, 1 fl. oz in dropper bottle</span><br>
A complex of crampbark, motherwort, and raspberry leaf tinctured in 40-50% alcohol and vegetable glycerine. <i>Crampbark can be used for uterine cramping during labor, and after birth to eliminate after birth cramping pains.<br>
Raspberry leaf is one of the best uterine tonic herbs to prepare uterine muscles for an efficient labor. Its astringent action slows bleeding and helps to expel the placenta. Motherwort is one of the best herbs to give immediate emotional balance during the ups and downs of labor.</i> $8.00 includes standard shipping.<br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Goat's Rue Tincture, Motherlove Brand, 2 oz. size, in dropper bottle</span><br><i>Helps build mammary tissue enabling adoptive mothers, women with PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome), or breast reduction surgery to successfully breastfeed. This extract is made in an alcohol and apple cider vinegar solution.<br>
Not for use during pregnancy</i>. $13.00 includes standard shipping.<br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Five Flower Formula, 1 fl. oz, in dropper bottle</span><br>
This is a homeopathic flower remedy like rescue remedy, but it is a different brand. It is the flower essence combination developed by dr. Edward Bach, in a brandy base.<br><br><i>the Bach flower remedy is excellent for bringing one quickly into focus when under stress or shock during a difficult labor. It can also be put on the baby's forehead or wrist after a stressful birth</i>.<br>
$8.00 includes standard shipping<br><br><br>
Paypal Only Please.<br>
PM me for details.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts