Mothering Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These two pieces are both in excellent condition and received very light wear from my son. I prefer funded paypal but will take a timely money order.<br><br>
The coat is has a hood and the interior of the hood and body is cotton-lined. It has some sort of insulation but not super-heavy. I would say this coat is good for more temperate climates or else for quick trips in and out of the car. It's not warm enough to be a play outside coat in the dead of winter. We live in New England, but when my son wore it he was about a year old and too young to play outside much anyway. The outside fabric is like a nylon microfiber. Colors are red and blue with white topstitching. It's very cute! I am asking $15 ppd.<br><br>
The jean jacket is dark rinsed and sort of a longish barn-coat style. It fit my son well with room to spare over a sweater, etc. I remember that he was able to wear it on and off for a year or so due to the roomy cut. It's extremely cute and cool looking on a little guy! $10 ppd.<br><br>
Unfortunately I do not have pics up yet but can send them if you are interested. My husband's camera is currently full and he needs to unload it for me! Thanks for reading!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts